Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-24-2013, 12:03 AM
REANIX REANIX is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 91
Default iDaggersHD (by REANIX) - Adventure Game




Thanks to phonecatts made a video for iDaggersHD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVmjN9t4Uqw

I suggest he use Slow Motion more in the end of this video where the second boss shows.

Last edited by REANIX; 05-27-2013 at 02:54 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-24-2013, 04:57 AM
september september is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,814
Default

This looks nice, a bit like a Spell Sword type game? Free part worries me though, full game unlock available or all about consumables?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-24-2013, 05:51 AM
REANIX REANIX is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
This looks nice, a bit like a Spell Sword type game? Free part worries me though, full game unlock available or all about consumables?
It's like Metal Slug. Don't worry. All levels unblock for free. In-app just to make the game easy.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:31 PM
copaeci copaeci is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ID
Posts: 1,235
Default

Just played the game, completed the first stage... Working in the 2nd stage. One question, could you make the Boss's HP bar? I'm always wondering when the boss will be dead while attacking it.. lol
I like the graphic, and the music. They're great, especially the music.
Anyway, any plan for make checkpoint for every stage in the next update? since each stage is divided into few parts, I'll be happy if you can add checkpoints, so I don't need to start again from beginning after death..
I was dead in the boss time in 2nd stage. seriously, how can I get away from those 6 hands.. But, I like it... it's so challenging..
Thank you for giving auto-shooting. It's really really helpful...
Good luck for your game...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-24-2013, 04:26 PM
september september is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIX View Post
It's like Metal Slug. Don't worry. All levels unblock for free. In-app just to make the game easy.
Metal Slug sounds good. I would like to pay you if I play and enjoy it as long as it isn't reliant on consumables (which it sounds like it isn't). Time to clear some space and give this a go, artwork looks fantastic and anything that is MS like is up my alley.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-24-2013, 08:29 PM
REANIX REANIX is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Just played the game, completed the first stage... Working in the 2nd stage. One question, could you make the Boss's HP bar? I'm always wondering when the boss will be dead while attacking it.. lol
I like the graphic, and the music. They're great, especially the music.
Anyway, any plan for make checkpoint for every stage in the next update? since each stage is divided into few parts, I'll be happy if you can add checkpoints, so I don't need to start again from beginning after death..
I was dead in the boss time in 2nd stage. seriously, how can I get away from those 6 hands.. But, I like it... it's so challenging..
Thank you for giving auto-shooting. It's really really helpful...
Good luck for your game...
Thanks for your suggestion. The important and most useful tool is Slow Motion. Please use it when you feel hard avoid the boss's attack. Run, shoot and jump will help you to beat the 6 hands boss.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,201
Default

Wait... Flying Daggers has been re-titled? I cant find Flying Daggers on the PH appstore anymore. Not sure if i bought it with my US account though.

Their icons are the same O_o
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,201
Default

Is REANIX the same as Sparklet Studio???

Check out the first screenshot on this one...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=151169
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-25-2013, 01:21 PM
REANIX REANIX is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
ok, so where is sparklet? i need some confirmation on this game.
1. why the ipad version is free?
2. do they change their studio's name? so does it means i have to repurchase flying dagger again once it reappear on App Store?
1 Because the strategy. Just free for a limit time.
2 They don't change the name. REANIX have the Copyright now. The game changed a lot, the important change is the control. You need download it again for the new version which include iPhone5 screen support once we submit to App Store.

Last edited by REANIX; 05-25-2013 at 04:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Max0809 Max0809 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 136
Default

When can we expect a new Iphone version of the old game but remade ? Maybe also, how much would it be for the price ?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent