★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The next Generation of Mobile 3D Shooting Game is here !!! ExZeus2, sequel of the acclaimed fast paced 3D Shooting Game "ExZeus", finally comes to iOS.

STORY

2217 CE. Over one century has passed since the battle against the alien war machines.
Earth has returned to peace and the name of Diadora is now nothing more than a dim memory.
Not many remember the ExZeus project and the robots who saved the planet from darkness.
But a new menace from above was about to break the peace.
There was only one way to counter this menace and restore hope: reopen the "ExZeus" project.
The 3 former metal warriors who saved our planet were thus fused to give birth to a new powerful model of robot, Minos.

Features :
Amazing 3D graphics and Sound.
Impressive super attacks.
New elements of gameplay: shoot enemies in the air or fight them on the ground in close combat sequences.
Earn experience points based on your skills.
Upgrade and customize your own robot.
Gyro, Virtual Pad and External Bluetooth Controller.
Online ranking.
Realtime Worldwide Leaderboard.
Support for the iFrogz Caliber Advantage controller
Support for the Bladepad controller

HyperDevbox's comments:
We have launched ExZeus 2 on iOS

The next Generation of Mobile 3D Shooting Game is here !!!

Gameplay video(youtube) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHwkf3G3yYM
Bladepad video(youtube) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI-5lzYeWpY

MORE INFO:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=190696
05-27-2013, 04:27 AM
Wow ^^ cant wait to try this

05-27-2013, 04:29 AM
Wow it's out!!But I can't seem to get or find the AppStore link..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
05-27-2013, 04:31 AM
its still processing for app store. we all should see it released any second now.
05-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperDevbox View Post
its still processing for app store. we all should see it released any second now.
Oh I see..Damn!!Need to refill my iTunes credit..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
05-27-2013, 04:35 AM
seems processing is complete. enjoy ^_^ be sure to check out the other thread for more info i.e. SPECIAL LAUNCH EVENT
05-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Yeah, this looks ridiculously good. I do wonder if it's one of those games that essentially needs a next-gen device to play smoothly, regardless of the stated requirements. But oh my, how very I want to find out as soon as I can.
05-27-2013, 06:54 AM
the video by us and the one by bladepad is the actual game footage. no special changes made.

what you see is what your really going to get in the game.

our target device(s) was ipad3 and iphone 4s.
05-27-2013, 07:27 AM
Saw the announcement by Jared on the front-page a while ago but never bothered to check out the video. I just did right now and said "this thing cannot be real" and didn't hesitate to mash on that "Buy" button. This, Warhammer Quest and Phoenix Wright...I'm sooo going broke this week.

No IAPs, ladies and germs!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-27-2013, 07:34 AM
Holy crap! I didn't expect this one so soon! Downloading now! See y'all on the leaderboards!!!!