• Publisher: Igor Migun
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 28.8 MB
  • Version: 2.05
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: THE FATE OF HUMANITY NOW LAYS AT THE BALANCE! New original story in Earth Invasion universe from AGaming. Only for iOS exclusively for your mobile devices! With mass battles optimized specially for your iPad! Discover a new mysterious story of Admiral Honor!

Earth Invasion engage in dynamic battles with hundreds of ships, epic storyline and easy and comfortable controls. Immerse into the world of real-time strategy.

PARTICIPATE IN BATTLES BY TOUCHING YOUR SCREEN
In fast-paced battles it is enough only to touch the screen controls are intuitive. One swipe is enough to order a ship to go to a specific point or stay in defense. You will confront the entire alien fleets.

COMPANY MODE
Get to know the story of Admiral Honor. Save the Earth from alien invasion. 15 exciting missions with unpredictable plot. You will be fully engaged in gaming for 4-6 hours. Occupy and colonize planets Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Uranium, Neptune. Mine minerals. Command the whole Star Fleet. Prove that true Earth-livers deserve to survive!

SURVIVAL MODE
Exciting and dynamic game mode you have to survive under alien attack, fighting off wave by wave. Gather your strength to strike your worst enemy right in its heart.

RETRIBUTION MODE
Its time to make rapid and fast strike on alien space bases. But be careful as much as you can. Occupy 4 planets and you will be able to find the weakest point in enemy defense. Remember, this mode tolerates no mistakes!

It is time to lead the Alliance army and lead it to victory! Earthlings believe that you are the one who is able to help them win this war the enemy is really strong and only a true strategists will be able to fight with it!
05-28-2013, 05:12 PM
#2
Review of YoTheDoctor US App Store

Outstanding blending of strategy and tactical warfare. Some games overload you too many variables... this game absolutely gets it right!

A simple way to raise cash... send your ship to a predefined location or simply use directional swipe controls.. A wide variety of missions and goals. From a gaming perspective, it's nice to be simultaneously engaged in both strategical and tactical decisions without having to memorize an overwhelming collection of functions or a burdensome amount of details. From day one you will be fully immersed in the complexity of this game and yet the sheer simplicity of it all, at the same time!

Bravo! I highly recommend this game!!!!
Only wish there was a place (website or in- game hints) to reference on occasions when a helpful strategy hint would be a blessing.

05-28-2013, 05:25 PM
#3
What's the difference between this version and the Universal version that was released in April? Also, it looks like the Universal version had several price changes within the first 3 weeks, so I would expect the same for this HD version.

Anyway, price changes and version questions aside, it looks pretty awesome, so I'd love to hear some impressions.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
05-28-2013, 05:36 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
What's the difference between this version and the Universal version that was released in April? Also, it looks like the Universal version had several price changes within the first 3 weeks, so I would expect the same for this HD version.

Anyway, price changes and version questions aside, it looks pretty awesome, so I'd love to hear some impressions.
Redraw all the ships. (textures are increased by 2-3 times)
Increased texture planets.
Altered explosions.
A bit of small change.
05-28-2013, 10:36 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Also, it looks like the Universal version had several price changes within the first 3 weeks, so I would expect the same for this HD version.
Query: You mean up, down and then up again?

Mocking: Do I need to press A and then B afterwards?

Request: a game play video would be great. Hello?

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
05-29-2013, 03:31 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Query: You mean up, down and then up again?

Mocking: Do I need to press A and then B afterwards?

Request: a game play video would be great. Hello?
We will try to record a video in the near future.
05-29-2013, 03:55 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenb View Post
We will try to record a video in the near future.
Query: Or put it this way: is it a RTS like Homeworld?

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
05-29-2013, 05:04 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Query: Or put it this way: is it a RTS like Homeworld?
Maybe they even something similar.

Here's a review with the "US App Store"

Quote:
Outstanding blending of strategy and tactical warfare. Some games overload you too many variables... this game absolutely gets it right!

A simple way to raise cash... send your ship to a predefined location or simply use directional swipe controls.. A wide variety of missions and goals. From a gaming perspective, it's nice to be simultaneously engaged in both strategical and tactical decisions without having to memorize an overwhelming collection of functions or a burdensome amount of details. From day one you will be fully immersed in the complexity of this game and yet the sheer simplicity of it all, at the same time!

Bravo! I highly recommend this game!!!!
05-29-2013, 06:31 AM
#9
Color me interested... I will have to wait to see how tonight pans out though release wise as I know f some games I am getting but I am not aware of everything releasing tonight. I may just grab this though as it looks awesome! This is turning into an expensive AppStore day!
05-29-2013, 12:31 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
Color me interested... I will have to wait to see how tonight pans out though release wise as I know f some games I am getting but I am not aware of everything releasing tonight. I may just grab this though as it looks awesome! This is turning into an expensive AppStore day!
If to be pleasant to you game, leave the response here or in App Store it will be interesting to us that you think of game.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.