Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-30-2013, 06:16 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to oxyman1974
Default Racing Glider HD Released as Freemium

Old 05-31-2013, 05:19 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

This game is total garbage. The controls are absolutely horrendous and don't work worth a crap! What a complete disappointment! With good controls it coulda' been good. Graphics leave a lot to be desired, too. The Madonna-ish girl group seems out of place for the game as well, and is just annoying. This has been deleted.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:30 PM

lol so not worth the price then
Old 05-31-2013, 06:24 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
lol so not worth the price then
205MB freed up for something actually good!
Old 06-04-2013, 04:45 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to oxyman1974

Come on, if you don't know how to handle and accelerometer it's not our fault. Anyway we are not here to discuss about your problems my friend. Instead of offending with bad words, why don't you help and give us some good feedback or advices based on your great experience. I'll take this as a starting point to improve the gameplay and controls of the game. Please show us how you would change the game in a more detailed way. It would be better for every one. It's easy to use just a few words like garbage, crap.. . The only crap is in your comments. If you said it was a good game , thanks, but who cares anyway if we don't know what is worth your opinion. We think what you said is not true. The game is a good simulator with a lot of complex features running on limited devices as iPhones and iPads. It's been featured by Apple. So I think it's worth to see and play.

Last edited by oxyman1974; 06-04-2013 at 05:14 AM..
Old 06-04-2013, 01:28 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyman1974 View Post
Come on, if you don't know how to handle and accelerometer it's not our fault. Anyway we are not here to discuss about your problems my friend. Instead of offending with bad words, why don't you help and give us some good feedback or advices based on your great experience. I'll take this as a starting point to improve the gameplay and controls of the game. Please show us how you would change the game in a more detailed way. It would be better for every one. It's easy to use just a few words like garbage, crap.. . The only crap is in your comments. If you said it was a good game , thanks, but who cares anyway if we don't know what is worth your opinion. We think what you said is not true. The game is a good simulator with a lot of complex features running on limited devices as iPhones and iPads. It's been featured by Apple. So I think it's worth to see and play.
Look at this guy, gonna tell me I don't know how to handle the accelerometer? Regardless the fact that you feel the need to be so defensive and won't just listen to what someone might say, fact is that I was very much looking forward to a really good experience because I would like to have a good hang-gliding game, but sadly, this just 'ain't it. The comments were (believe it or not) honest observations after spending some time with it, and I stick by that. The controls are terrible, the graphics are only so-so at best, and the girl group music seems totally out of place for the game and annoys me. It's that simple! Also, it's definitely big, at over 200MB for this kind of game. Sorry, there won't be any feedback about my 'great' experience from me, because I didn't HAVE one, and I don't lie about these things, and that you are offended. Feedback comes in two sizes, good and bad. So, whether you like it or not, that's what I had to say about your game. You can start out on the right foot here with your game, or be combative and argue the point in our forum. Its an opinion after all. Whatever, it's you're minute and a half in the sun. Spend it however you want. It'll be over soon enough.

Last edited by bigrand1; 06-04-2013 at 01:38 PM..
Old 06-04-2013, 01:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Oops, the dreaded double-post.

Last edited by bigrand1; 06-04-2013 at 01:37 PM..
Old 06-04-2013, 01:38 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyman1974 View Post
What a presumptuous and rude post, and from the developer no less. Now I know for certain that I'm not wasting any time downloading this and supporting your company. Calling someone's honest opinion "crap" like that is unprofessional and obnoxious. He was giving genuine feedback about his dislike for the controls and graphics. Get out of here.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:07 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Guys, simmer down.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:58 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I'm surprised that this developer hasn't learned his lesson from the other racing game thread (?). Being rude to your player base is a major turnoff from the game.

Last edited by Pocketnova; 06-05-2013 at 02:33 AM..