★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play puzzle classics from Tetris® creator on your mobile device! Shake up your Mind!
Alexey Pajitnov author of world-famous Tetris® comes to you with his new creation. This is the first game ever designed by Mr. Tetris exclusively for mobile devices.

Move the marbles to build a line of three or more matching marbles at every go.

Remove all marbles from the board to solve a puzzle.

- Play free set of puzzles;
- Play new free puzzles daily;
- Race against the clock in Time Challenge;
- Score enough points in Score Challenge;
- Build your solution strategy in Moves Challenge

and much more.

Win enough coins for additional sets of puzzles and challenges.

Get your brain ready for a real challenge Alexeys Challenge: Marbly

Featuring:
- 240+ unique puzzles exclusively braincrafted for you by Mr. Tetris;
- 1400+ free daily puzzles;
- series of Daily, Time, Moves, Score and Golden challenges;
- listen Mr. Tetris summary on your play;
- Game Center high score competitions and achievements.

Marbly makes losing your marbles so much fun!

Try now and enjoy forever!

Please visit official Marby page at Facebook for your questions and comments:
https://www.facebook.com/wildsnakemarbly

I highly recommend checking out Marbly. Just like Tetris, this features simple gameplay, but it is definitely tricky at times, which is great to see in a puzzle game. - Christine Chan, http://www.appadvice.com

"The Marbly game, is an innovative, simple yet difficult, interesting, engrossing and brain application, board game." - Chaudhari Ali, http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com

"Simply put, Pajitnov and Wildsnake have made a great puzzle game." - Andrew Mandula, http://www.gameskinny.com

"Marbly is still both challenging and addictive in equal measure, the perfect combination for a good iOS puzzle game."-Lee Hamlet, http://www.freeitunestore.com

WildSnake's comments:
Hi everyone!! Long time!!

We've just released in AppStore our next game. This time it was designed for us (and for you!) by His Puzzle Majestly - Alexey Pajitnov - our close friend and Tetris author.

You are welcome to check it! Hope you will like it.
Thanks!

05-30-2013, 01:40 PM
I'll be sure to check it out

Edit: I really like this. It makes you think.

I haven't found anything bad about it.

You can also complete challenges to earn coins!

Great game!

Good luck!

Last edited by TheEvilRobot; 05-30-2013 at 02:05 PM.

05-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks for such kind words EvilRobot!

Looks like you are not such an evil as you think.

Good Luck to you too!
05-31-2013, 03:28 PM
Was fun until I got stuck on a level and ran out of resets. Really? Charging currency to reset a puzzle?? Super lame iap there... Deleted.
05-31-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
Was fun until I got stuck on a level and ran out of resets. Really? Charging currency to reset a puzzle?? Super lame iap there... Deleted.
It's a bit daft - especially as you can go back to the level select screen and retry from there as many times as you want, unless you're on a challenge.
05-31-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
It's a bit daft - especially as you can go back to the level select screen and retry from there as many times as you want, unless you're on a challenge.
Ah, that is dumb. Didn't realize you could reset it that way. I'm super sensitive to iap in puzzle games, ever since candy crush. So my one word review stands: Lame.
05-31-2013, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
I'm super sensitive to iap in puzzle games...
Yes. I see.
Actually mr_bez answered it all. Thanks mr_bez!

The idea was to push people thinking at first instead of just dumb moving the marbles around. And I assure you - you can play over all the game without any dime if you would play it properly. But this is REAL puzzle so this will require your brain efforts for sure.

But thanks for your opionion anyway solinari6 - this is very important for us!

Edit: Oops! I forgot to mention tiny but important part! When you use "Replay" inside puzzle it returns back not only puzzle itself but all powerups you've spent in it. This is why it's valued so high. Thanks!

Last edited by WildSnake; 06-01-2013 at 11:37 AM.
06-01-2013, 01:39 AM
Yay! We've got the video - kudos to awesomes at www.iGamesView.com !

YouTube: video

PS I don't get how you make it to appear as a thumbnail here though

Last edited by WildSnake; 06-01-2013 at 01:47 AM.
06-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Halo everyone!

We've updated the version of our Marbly game. There was good amount of players and reviewers claiming that prices for inApps are too high in the game. So we are happy to follow by their requests and drop all the prices down. Plus we added Magic Sac - the option for you to order unlimitted amount of coins in the game.
(Let me add some picture perhaps to not have this too dry? )

Hope you will like the changes.

Thanks!