Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-01-2013, 05:43 PM

Default Space Story Lite Fly

Old 06-06-2013, 10:57 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Please, fill free to ask me any questions about the game. I'll answer with pleasure.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:01 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

new update of game is coming.
will be tutorial mode, scenarion, new gfx, new interface

new backs example

Old 06-06-2013, 11:27 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

link to full version of game (0.99$)

Space Story (ENG)

for russian-speaking players
Space Story (RUS)
Old 06-06-2013, 12:22 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

This game definitely needs a tutorial. Also some work needs to be done in the english translations for this game. For instance when I look at the shipyard, I see money, price, and change price. I can't figure out what change price is supposed to mean.

Some odd design decisions. If I want to compare two items in the weapons menu. I would quickly select between the two of them, however double tapping one of the automatically purchases the item w/o any confirmation.

The map screen, it took me a while before I realized that the screen wasn'nt relative to where my ship visually appeared in the center. Instead I find out that it marks my position by name as player in dark blue text which is barely visible on a black background.

When I target a ship, there's two boxes, one of them says "attack", the other one says "Gu...m" Not sure what that is supposed to be.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:53 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaply View Post
This game definitely needs a tutorial. Also some work needs to be done in the english translations for this game. For instance when I look at the shipyard, I see money, price, and change price. I can't figure out what change price is supposed to mean.

Some odd design decisions. If I want to compare two items in the weapons menu. I would quickly select between the two of them, however double tapping one of the automatically purchases the item w/o any confirmation.

The map screen, it took me a while before I realized that the screen wasn'nt relative to where my ship visually appeared in the center. Instead I find out that it marks my position by name as player in dark blue text which is barely visible on a black background.

When I target a ship, there's two boxes, one of them says "attack", the other one says "Gu...m" Not sure what that is supposed to be.
Hello, kaply

Tutorial is coming. Next update - full tutorial for Miner, Researcher, etc..
It was a big surprise for me that nobody knows about anomaly and how to use Secret Searcher.
It's all my mistake and i'm working on it.

Gun..m means you gun, Gun 8mm00. I'm not found good solution for it yet.
It means that if you mount weapon, for example Gun 8mm00 in one weapon slot and Laser 8mm00 in another (of course, if your ship has another) and then you tap on enemy, you can select Gu..m (bad-bad,i know) to fire from Gun from slot one, or La..m to fire from Laser from slot two, or you can select "attack" then you start to attack enemy with both weapons, don't know how in english then ship makes a full attack of all weapons, all slots.

Change price means price you must pay to get ship.
Example, your ship sell price is 500. You want to buy ship, that costs 5000. Change price is 4500, because you can have two ships, if you buy one, other will be selled automatically.

About minimap, are you playing on IPad? There is a font size bug for this version. It will be fixed in update.

In 1.2 version, more part of asteroid fields became undiscovered. If you have a question how to undiscover it, i'll answer. And about Secret Searchers, Decoders.
It will take about a week for Apple to approve update with tutorial, it'll be available about 13-14 of June.

Do you know about DeepWalkers attack? First attack time is about a half an hour of game playing.

In new version will be scenario, tutorial mode, good backs, some interface fixes.

And main menu screen with some life on background (it's in russian,but english version will be available too)
Old 06-06-2013, 01:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Yes, its may be odd. But then you fight, you ofter need to change weapons quick, or you need to unmount Gun and mount Drill, or unmount Drill and mount Gun then you'll get in ambush near asteroid field.
But you are right and I'm thinking-thinking-thinking how to make it more user-friendly.

And, in update, will be StoreHouse. You can keep some weap,equip in it. Helps you to keep some level items that you can't carry out together until you have better ship.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Next version 1.2.1.
Release about 20th June

Release notes v.1.2.1

# TUTORIAL
# SCENARIO (main story + some side stories)
# INTERFACE UPDATE (icons, bars, minimap, list)
# SPACE BACKS (and stars)
# STOREHOUSE
# AUTOSAVE

+ # some fixes

Video of 1.2.1
interface in russian, but Space Story eng will be in english, of cource
For beginners
For advanced players

Last edited by snuch; 06-15-2013 at 04:26 AM..
Old 06-15-2013, 03:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:

Tutorial added!
Storehouse added too!
And confirmation on double tapping - done!
Thanks for you feedback!
If you still interesting in game - update will be apr.20-22 June
Old 06-19-2013, 10:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

screens for english version
Attached Images
File Type: png 00.png (691.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png 01.png (649.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png 02.png (698.9 KB, 1 views)