Buddy & Me (by Sunbreak Games) [Universal]

06-04-2013, 07:52 AM
#1
Buddy & Me (by Sunbreak Games) [Universal]

Buddy & Me is coming soon. A runner, for those interested:

Kickstarter:


Gameplay:


From PocketGamer:

Quote:
Buddy & Me is an extremely colourful endless-flying title in which you're tasked with guiding a small boy and his mysterious Falcor-like friend through a dangerous forest canopy.

There are plenty of endless-running titles on the App Store and Google Play. Why is this one so special? Well, because it's developed by Jason Behr, who's worked on the likes of Halo 4 and Metroid Prime.
Edit: Sorry for the confusion I might have caused with its launch date, not out yet

Last edited by TheFrost; 06-06-2013 at 03:04 AM.
06-04-2013, 07:59 AM
#2
Looking forward to this one, thanks Frost

Game Center: sink_or_swim

06-04-2013, 08:29 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH (USA)
Posts: 15
Looks great! I remember seeing this on Kickstarter.
06-04-2013, 08:37 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Looking forward to this one, thanks Frost
Tomorrow is looking great already
06-04-2013, 08:50 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Tomorrow is looking great already
This one looks great and the new everplay game also (forgot the name)

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-04-2013, 08:55 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
This one looks great and the new everplay game also (forgot the name)
Leaping Legend comes out on the 20th... I keep watching the video over and over for this one, looks like the endless runner version of Rayman Jungle Run with all those gameplay mechanics and the colorful art. Tomorrow cant come soon enough
06-04-2013, 09:01 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Leaping Legend comes out on the 20th... I keep watching the video over and over for this one, looks like the endless runner version of Rayman Jungle Run with all those gameplay mechanics and the colorful art. Tomorrow cant come soon enough
Oh no.. Wasn't this supposed to come out tomorrow?

Yes the art is fantastic but I'm not sure if this is endless.. Where's the score? I only see the collected stars and a timer
Edit: pocketgamer says it's endless so I wonder if theres a score or distance leaderboard. And for every endless runner it should have GC.

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 06-04-2013 at 09:03 AM.
06-04-2013, 09:06 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Oh no.. Wasn't this supposed to come out tomorrow?

Yes the art is fantastic but I'm not sure if this is endless.. Where's the score? I only see the collected stars and a timer
Edit: pocketgamer says it's endless so I wonder if theres a score or distance leaderboard. And for every endless runner it should have GC.
Yes I know, but it will be worth the wait

Hoping for GameCenter to be included too, fingers crossed. This one will keep me busy

Last edited by TheFrost; 06-06-2013 at 03:05 AM.
06-04-2013, 02:55 PM
#9
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,872
Like the old movie The Never Ending Story
06-04-2013, 09:44 PM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,264


Looking forward to it!

GC: Banana Fractions. Add me if you play Subway Surfers and other "Endless" games .
.