App description: A 2D-Physics action game that takes you, the world's toughest rock star, to Hell and back. Inspired by old school arcade brawlers, Roundhouse is easy to learn and difficult to master. Perform furious feet-flyin' combos as you fight your way through many unique stages, each with challenging bosses that will put your thumbs to the test!

Develop the foot fetish you never knew you had; no shame required.

WHAT REVIEWERS ARE SAYING:
"The game is set in 8-bit retro graphics, side-view, arcade style. Fans of the old-school titles will enjoy it to the fullest: it reminds the original Street Fighter and Streets of Rage" - 4/5 Stars: AppsZoom.com

"Roundhouse is a master of kicking, sweeping, and jump-kicking and it doesnt even stop him from playing guitar or serving Mexican food. If you enjoy beat-em-ups like Double Dragon or Streets of Rage, this is one to check out" - SlideToPlay

"Its hilariously absurd premise and old school gameplay make Roundhouse one of the best brawlers to come along in a while." - SuperGameDroid

GAME FEATURES:

* Fun physics-driven gameplay
* Story mode
* Endless mode
* 3 levels of difficulty
* Awesome unlockable special moves
* Intense boss battles
* Gamecenter achievements and leaderboards
* Original soundtrack by Cain German

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 53.3 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
A 2D-Physics brawler that that takes you, a renowned rockstar and fighter, to Hell and back. Kick (don't punch) your way to victory! Roundhouse!
iPhone Screenshots

Roundhouse Free: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/roundhouse-free/id654655288

06-05-2013, 08:41 AM

06-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Holy crap...right up my alley!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Oh yeah!!!
06-05-2013, 09:03 AM
06-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Is this from one of their Family Guy episodes?...I love it
06-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Looks great. Would have wanted a more mission based game (this seems to be set stages ?) but either way the video looks great, another purchase for me tonight and theres me thinking it was going to be a quiet night
06-05-2013, 10:17 AM
The physics look purposely and hilariously floaty. I think we can expect a lot of juggling and mid-air combos.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-05-2013, 11:03 AM
The trailer made this look pretty solid stupid fun. I may have to get this tonight just for a laugh.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
06-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
The trailer made this look pretty solid stupid fun. I may have to get this tonight just for a laugh.
Yeah, same here! It does look like fun!