★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Deus Ex: The Fall (By Square Enix)

06-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Deus Ex: The Fall (By Square Enix)

Deus Ex: The Fall will be released this summer. The Fall will be the first installment in the series and will cost $6.99.
iOS owners will need at least an iPad 2, iPhone 4S, or fifth-generation iPod touch to play it.

Last edited by killercow; 06-06-2013 at 03:38 AM.
06-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisvjcr View Post
I just saw the preview on the front page!!DeusEx is finally coming to IOS!!

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"

06-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Singing: I wish it also could be Thief...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
06-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Singing: I wish it also could be Thief...
If they already consider Deus Ex to getting a Spin-off Thief isn`t really that far away. Specially since Square Enix is making a huge among of Money over in Japan with their Mobile Devision I`m pretty surewe will get in the upcoming Months/Years a Mobile Spin-Off for every bigger Franchise out of their Portfolio.

Think about it:

Square Enix so far as has seen every single PC/Console Build of the last six Months as a failure if it comes to sold Units and we are talking here about AAA - Franchises like Tomb Raider and similar that just got an Reboot and sold Millions of Units.

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-05-2013 at 11:12 AM.
06-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Not that I don't appreciate this: I do. But when I first saw the headline, I thought they were talking about the original Deus Ex. I guess now that KOTOR is out, I can believe anything .

The notion that they want to make the game "as simple as possible" does make me a bit wary.
06-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Can't wait! Though a little wary about controls, so far I have not been a fan of iOS Fps controls.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
06-05-2013, 01:14 PM
An absolute instabuy.

Looks great in the video so far.
Might be missing an effect or two in that build but I think we can rely on a decent story and plenty of replayabilty with the "new game plus" mode.

Summer is going to involve a lot of purchases.
06-05-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm not seeing any confirmation about compatible devices so far... fingers crossed for a iPod/iPhone/Universal build. Square Enix has not yet released a game as iPad exclusive so there's hope. $6.99 is a very fair price; almost too low especially by Square Enix's pricing standards.
06-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I'm not seeing any confirmation about compatible devices so far... fingers crossed for a iPod/iPhone/Universal build. Square Enix has not yet released a game as iPad exclusive so there's hope. $6.99 is a very fair price; almost too low especially by Square Enix's pricing standards.
Kotaku says it's an iPhone/iPad game.
06-05-2013, 01:37 PM
This is unbelievable. With Kotor, Xcom and now this It's truly the Golden Era of iOS gaming