It is racism and hurting millions Anime fans when westerners Cosplay Anime

06-06-2013, 01:08 PM
#1
It is racism and hurting millions Anime fans when westerners Cosplay Anime

First of all Anime characters are scientifically proven to be made by Asians based on Asians, based on Asians own facial & body form

The point the video are showing is the fact that millions of Anime fans prefer Asians rather than westerners on imitating the Anime characters Anime fans love and respect is the concrete evidence that Asians make Anime characters based on Asians, millions of Anime fans prefer Asians because they see Asians resemble the Anime characters they love while they don't see westerners look like Anime characters. Based on this fact, when westerners cosplaying Anime characters then it is the same as westerners imitating Asians which is a form of racism because imitating other race are racim such as the "black face" racism. As for why it is hurting millions of Anime fans is because westerners always fail on looking like the Anime characters they imitating so they always end up ruining Anime characters that millions peoples in the world which are Anime fans love. All of that is because westerners are not Asians and are very different from Asians including very different in facial & body form or appearance.

Anyway, the method used on the video is using google image search engine which is a good image search engine who show its search results just the way they are without making its own opinion, as for its search results is based on how many x the image have been reposted and not based on how many x the keyword have been used. So the method is scientific and not an opinion based method that could be biased.

Last edited by psj3809; 06-07-2013 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Lets not give his youtube links anymore views
06-06-2013, 02:47 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Sounds fair. Nothing hurts westerners more than anime. If you really want to stop them cosplaying anime, maybe... stop designing characters that look westernised?

I kid. This is ridiculous. It's like calling a Japanese guy racist because he wears a Superman costume. Stupid.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

06-06-2013, 05:50 PM
#3
Lol. Lol. Lolololol.

Lol.

LOL.

lol.

Okay, I'm done. Seriously, this is ridiculous. That's not racism at all- if anything, the notion you came up with is. People are just people.

Also, not all characters in anime are Japanese (anime is mostly Japanese, and it is quite common for Korean and Chinese, etc. characters to be distinguishable from the Japanese characters- kind of like Canadians vs. Americans in South Park). Foreigners do appear in some anime (which I already touched on), and there are also some anime which take place in fictional worlds where the 'races' (race isn't a real thing) of Earth don't exist. So yeah.


Last edited by tygamr; 06-06-2013 at 05:54 PM.
06-06-2013, 05:55 PM
#4
^^ Agreed of coarse. Can't say that sexist and racist stereotypes aren't rampant in anime either.
This is just a seriously bogus thread topic
06-06-2013, 06:46 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post
Lol. Lol. Lolololol.

Lol.

LOL.

lol.

Okay, I'm done. Seriously, this is ridiculous. That's not racism at all- if anything, the notion you came up with is. People are just people.
Imitating other race are racism such as the "black face" racism. So the real racist are the westerners who imitate Asians through cosplaying Anime/Asian characters, not me or anyone who prevent westerners from committing racism against Asians and from ruining Anime which hurt millions of Anime fans by telling them their action are racism and ruining Anime when they Cosplay Anime.

Quote:
Also, not all characters in anime are Japanese (anime is mostly Japanese, and it is quite common for Korean and Chinese, etc. characters to be distinguishable from the Japanese characters- kind of like Canadians vs. Americans in South Park). Foreigners do appear in some anime (which I already touched on), and there are also some anime which take place in fictional worlds where the 'races' (race isn't a real thing) of Earth don't exist. So yeah.

In other words you are the type to be fooled by a movie story setting, if the story setting outside of earth then you will believe and call the cast as not human despite the fact they look as human. Did you know Japanese believes Anime characters are Japanese?
06-06-2013, 06:53 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,691
Did I really read the OP correctly?
06-06-2013, 06:55 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
Did you know Japanese believes Anime characters are Japanese?
This guy is NOT Japanese:



At a stretch, his clothes suggest he's visited the Middle East, but not the Far East.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-06-2013, 07:15 PM
#8
Is the German police detective in Pluto somehow Japanese?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon.com reviews. Check them out sometime.
06-06-2013, 07:31 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajune View Post

In other words you are the type to be fooled by a movie story setting, if the story setting outside of earth then you will believe and call the cast as not human despite the fact they look as human. Did you know Japanese believes Anime characters are Japanese?
So you obiviously never heard of Suspension of disbelief.
And not all japanese beleive all anime charecters are japanese.
06-06-2013, 07:49 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajune View Post
In other words you are the type to be fooled by a movie story setting, if the story setting outside of earth then you will believe and call the cast as not human despite the fact they look as human. Did you know Japanese believes Anime characters are Japanese?
No. I didn't say they aren't human. They are. But, the 'races' of Earth don't exist in those stories. There are no Asians, or Europeans, or Africans, etc.