★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Quadropus Rampage (by Butterscotch Shenanigans)

06-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quadropus Rampage (by Butterscotch Shenanigans)

wOOt? There was never an upcoming thread for Quadropus Rampage on tA?
How embarassing. Or I am too stupid to use the search function.

Anyway, they game is in review since nearly 2 days and the Butterscotchies suspect that review guys at Apple are totally addicted and still playing all day.

They shot me a Twitter message over, pointing at their blog where everything is explained in detail:

Quote:
Vovin, you will not be pleased with the situation in the morning. Our deepest condolences, DRAGONFACE. http://t.co/nU0Zkaw7ha
Man, I am utterly excited to play this... it got 4.7 out of 5 on Android instantly.
A lot of Android users are raving about this.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 06-07-2013 at 02:03 AM.
06-07-2013, 01:45 AM
I've played this game on Android... however, my tiny phone isn't comfortable enough to play this game.... I wish Apple approve this game soon, can't wait to play the game on iPad

Game Center ID: copaeci

06-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Ooooh this looks great!!
06-07-2013, 03:19 AM
Apple please approve this soon
06-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Read the blog, guys. It will be released at approval, after the hotfix went through.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Woh... This looks good for a dual-stick-ish arena brawl.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-07-2013, 04:06 AM
Having down loaded this and played on my android phone..This should have been my GOTW pick..This is one addictive stimulant!!!Only thing to pry me away from my renewed ff:t addiction(well myiPad did ran low on bat.making this possible)..The funniest loot I got was "a cream filled spike from your mother"..LOL..It's like bastion that's is full of shenanigans!!!

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
06-07-2013, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Having down loaded this and played on my android phone..This should have been my GOTW pick..This is one addictive stimulant!!!Only thing to pry me away from my renewed ff:t addiction(well myiPad did ran low on bat.making this possible)..The funniest loot I got was "a cream filled spike from your mother"..LOL..It's like bastion that's is full of shenanigans!!!
^ok.. that got me sold.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^ok.. that got me sold.
Trust me,it's like crack!!

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
06-07-2013, 04:34 AM
I told ya! I told ya! Well, it's by the Towelfight 2 devs. Expect awesome.

*tA achievement #361: successfully built hype*