Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 06-08-2013, 03:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default Promo Code Giveaway for Dodge that Tool! Reviews

Hey guys, I am excited to announce that my next game, Dodge that Tool!, is live on the App Store. I am an independent developer and am looking for help within the community to get the word out about the app. I have 10 Promo Codes that I would like to give away here on the forum.

We are going to do this differently because I hate seeing a post with codes in it to only go through the list to find that they are all taken because someone didn't reply that they used one. Instead we are going to do it like this. The first 10 people to reply to this thread asking for a promo code will get one from me.

The only thing that I ask is that you LIKE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GameGrenade and leave a simple review about what you liked most about the game. This is only for the serious person that will help. Thank you!

Last edited by crawfordmatt80; 06-08-2013 at 07:01 PM..
Old 06-08-2013, 04:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Looks very interesting
Old 06-08-2013, 05:12 PM

I would like one,thanks
Old 06-08-2013, 06:21 PM

I would love one. I will try to write a review, but AFAIK apple right now doesn't allow you to leave a review if you own the app via promo code.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I'm in ,thx for the contest.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:20 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I would like a code to try out. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:36 AM

The first impressions: I'm not using game center, so every time I fire up the app I get an error message, saying: "Game Center Login Cancelled. Please Connect from Game Center App". It shows up every time I start / go back to the app (even at the facebook sharing option, since it leaves the app). At the pause function there is a "bug": only part of the screen is darker, and there is a line on the top of the screen. Also, on this page, when you hit options, there is a fade, but back from the options, it's just jumps back (not constant. I think you should speed up the fades, or completely remove them). On the "level" page, I think you should be able to change the levels with swipe. Sometimes, if you leave the app on the game over page, it's not saving your points and blueprints. Also, I think the "immunity" after you loose a life should be much shorter. And when the guy dies (and you don't have more life), he should do something instead of flashing again. Plus, you should prevent the app locking, if you not touch the screen (for example on the game over screen).
Old 06-09-2013, 08:44 AM

just try hours,catching the design paper and aviod dangers from above.
casual and fun.maybe could add more item.Thanks
Old 06-09-2013, 11:20 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

If the game does well we have plans to develop a lot more levels and introduce a lot more power ups. My fingers are crossed.

Thanks for your trying the game and letting me know your thoughts.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg05 View Post
The first impressions: I'm not using game center, so every time I fire up the app I get an error message, saying: "Game Center Login Cancelled. Please Connect from Game Center App". It shows up every time I start / go back to the app (even at the facebook sharing option, since it leaves the app). At the pause function there is a "bug": only part of the screen is darker, and there is a line on the top of the screen. Also, on this page, when you hit options, there is a fade, but back from the options, it's just jumps back (not constant. I think you should speed up the fades, or completely remove them). On the "level" page, I think you should be able to change the levels with swipe. Sometimes, if you leave the app on the game over page, it's not saving your points and blueprints. Also, I think the "immunity" after you loose a life should be much shorter. And when the guy dies (and you don't have more life), he should do something instead of flashing again. Plus, you should prevent the app locking, if you not touch the screen (for example on the game over screen).
Wow great find. I may need to use you for beta testing assistance.