★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Last of Us [PS3]

06-10-2013, 01:42 AM
#1
The Last of Us [PS3]

So who's getting this this week? Been on media blackout but with what little bits have filtered through it seems to be being well received.
06-10-2013, 03:37 AM
#2
I guess still a few more Days till it`s finally getting shipped. Didn`t got yet my Amazon Delivery...

06-10-2013, 04:41 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,760
I am jealous of everyone here who owns a PS3...this game looks so freaking awesome
06-10-2013, 05:02 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,326
I've heard nothing but good things about this (apart from an occasionally wonky AI), so I'm really sad I don't have a way to play this. Maybe I'll spend a weekend over at my friend's house soon...

...consequently, he does own a PS3.

In other news, will the PS4 play PS3 games?



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
06-10-2013, 06:50 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 737
I've been playing the heck out of the demo since downloading it. It's pretty short (even for a demo) but its getting me pumped for picking up the full game on Friday!
06-10-2013, 07:00 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I've heard nothing but good things about this (apart from an occasionally wonky AI), so I'm really sad I don't have a way to play this. Maybe I'll spend a weekend over at my friend's house soon...

...consequently, he does own a PS3.

In other news, will the PS4 play PS3 games?
Nope. The only 8th gen console doing backwards compatibility is the Wii U
06-10-2013, 07:04 AM
#7
Which Version did you Folks ordered?

I got myself the...


...Edition but probably will take a look at the Ellie Edition too since my Neighbour has ordered it for his Girlfriend.
06-10-2013, 07:44 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Nope. The only 8th gen console doing backwards compatibility is the Wii U
And it still has a weaker library!

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-10-2013, 07:56 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
And it still has a weaker library!
I don't think he was arguing the quality of Wii U's library, just merely pointing out that it's the only new gen system that's backwards compatible.
06-10-2013, 08:35 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.D! View Post
I don't think he was arguing the quality of Wii U's library, just merely pointing out that it's the only new gen system that's backwards compatible.
Yeah I know. I was arguing that it's almost pointless. Either that or necessary to make the console look less dry and barren.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ