App description: This is the first MMORPG Online based on simulated hacking sessions, on a complete simulated OS.

Now you have the possibility to find the hacker hidden in yourself. Fight against all the other users to stole passwords, infos, datas, images and whatever you can!

But when you don't want to hack someone, you can use your terminal as a real computer, listening to music, watching videos, pictures and playing some simple games. You can also message with your friends or post what you want on your Facebook wall directly from the terminal.

Updates will come frequently so stay tuned!!
Also the simulated OS will be updated with new functions and commands to get more fun!

*** IMPORTANT ***
This game is only a simulation, we tried to make it as real as we can but is only a GAME!!!

Features :
- Send virus / trojan
- Antivirus
- Firewall
- Receive info from virus / trojan
- Facebook wall post
- Make photos
- Music player
- Watch videos
- Talk to other users
- Improve your hardware
- Keys (up/down) command story

Minigames Included :
- Poker
- Horse Race
- Tic Tac Toe (Tris)

xGEKKOx's comments:

We will update this game with new features, commands and missions.
Enjoy!
06-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Just started playing this and it's well worth a look if your into your fake hacking type games.
Loving it so far, along the same lines as the hack run series if you've played any of them.

06-10-2013, 07:02 PM
According to the devs forums there's problems with the game and servers and they are trying to fix them, well looks good if it all works at some point.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 06-11-2013 at 04:26 AM.
06-11-2013, 05:20 PM
We are working very hard.
If you have problem contac us on the forum.
All users are helping us because they find the game very original.
This is first with an OS and not only fiction like in other games.
So it is very hard to manage bugs.

Thx all for the patience.
The server is online again.

Gekko Coder/Musician
06-11-2013, 10:46 PM
The servers seem to be working fine right now.

Heads up: I don't know if this will last indefinitely, but at the moment, you are given enough coins at launch to disable the ads. So...if this looks interesting, you might want to DL now.

For the dev: this could really use a bit more documentaion. At least a pop up screen (on the ipad, at least) which lists all the (non-hidden) console commands.

Also, most of the buttons don't seem to work, but I'm sure you're aware of that.
06-13-2013, 07:18 AM
The are only 2 buttons, the other are icons.
Anyway we already send an update to solve some bugs.
An RPG like this with a simulated OS is really hard, and we don't expected all those download, so we will work hard to get it better and better.

Gekko Coder/Musician
06-13-2013, 11:01 AM
audio

hi i have been playing this game for about 4 hours and i have a proplem to complete a mission in the mission (tutorial) it says i have to play a song so i allready done the mkmusic thingy but i dont know how to play the actual song. i have bought the standard speakers and all that

what do i do...? i know that i need to type mplay (what do i type here?!)
06-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Version 1.1 is now available to update.
The game is growing very well!

Gekko Coder/Musician
06-17-2013, 04:41 AM
We are doing much fixes to the game to get it become the best hacker games on iOS.
If you have found a bug, please notice us, thx.

Gekko Coder/Musician
06-20-2013, 01:37 PM
We are very pleased with the overall response that we have received from the players. Glad to see more people involved on the forums too and as always, more updates to come!

If you do have any suggestions/bug reports let us know