App description: No one knows where exactly these colorful, squidgy, grinning orbs came from. All we know is this: theyre very clingy! Tap to stretch their gooey tendrils to nearby walls and objects and use multi-touch to navigate them through all manner of sticky situations.

Get stuck in
Use your Cling Things grip ability to swing around all 96 perplexing contraptions. Reach for the stars scattered around each level to race against the clock for medals.

Stretched in all Directions
Use your sticky abilities to solve puzzles and experiment with physics to reach the escape pipe. Stuck? Try using multi-touch to latch on to multiple surfaces at once.

Pipe Dream
From soothing piano tunes to acoustic guitar melodies, Cling Things calming soundtrack is the perfect antidote to its fiendishly tricky puzzles.

Game Features:
Tap to make your Cling Thing stick to its surroundings
Over 96 levels of viscous fun with 360 stars to find
Play with physics to solve these sticky puzzles
Colorful visuals and a relaxing piano-driven soundtrack
UNIVERSAL: Clings well on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad

What the players think...

"Quality title in every way, worth every penny and more." Samo The Gooner

"Really well made, polished title" Flare TM

"Great graphics, great gameplay, great fun and great value" Porsmond

PLEASE NOTE:
This game features non-compulsory In-App Purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable In-App Purchases in your device settings.

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo

Sanuku's comments:

06-12-2013, 06:10 AM

Really hoping for this one to keep the great Chillingo comeback that we have seen lately

06-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Oh boy no love for Cling Thing. Lets give Chillingo a second chance, shall we? After all they have improved greatly on recent weeks (Dead Ahead, Bridgy Jones, Bombcats, Zombie Fish Tank,...), right? :P
06-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Oh boy no love for Cling Thing. Lets give Chillingo a second chance, shall we? After all they have improved greatly on recent weeks (Dead Ahead, Bridgy Jones, Bombcats, Zombie Fish Tank,...), right? :P
I'm getting a Cling! vibe from this game, but it looks different enough to that one. The screenshots look nice and colourful. Could be good. But after CRUSH! I only have one purchase to make. It could be this one, but need more info. Hopefully some of our New Zealand bretherens will share their wisdoms.
06-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
I'm getting a Cling! vibe from this game, but it looks different enough to that one. The screenshots look nice and colourful. Could be good. But after CRUSH! I only have one purchase to make. It could be this one, but need more info. Hopefully some of our New Zealand bretherens will share their wisdoms.
Yep Im also waiting for NZs to drop something on this game , but regardless of that and with the Cling! vibe, the Tentacles: Enter the Dolphin bigger vibe and the Chillingo comeback of late I expect nothing more than greatness from Cling Thing. Insta-Buying tonight
06-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Either they nailed the physics and this is an awesome game for the price or...
06-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Either they nailed the physics and this is an awesome game for the price or...
...Frosty's love/hate relationship with Chillingo will swing once again.
06-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
You aced it!
06-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Looks slick I think I'll give it a try when it comes out

I know quite a few physics puzzler gamers ill pass it on if plays as good as it looks


TEAM GIMP

06-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Sanuku's video (eternally graceful) showed me what I needed to know (no IAP, music that reminds me of Contre Jour, maybe seems that different characters have different abilities?,...), my love for Chillingo keeps on going. Insta-buy along with Crush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
You aced it!
Pretty much