Total Conquest (By Gameloft)

06-12-2013, 06:05 AM
#1
Total Conquest (By Gameloft)

06-12-2013, 06:42 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: England, Devon, Plymouth
Posts: 144
Clash of clans clone....?

06-12-2013, 07:25 AM
#3
Looks like Age of Empires Online maybe?
06-12-2013, 07:51 AM
#4
Whatever it's copying it looks sad. Really, really sad

Every model of reality has margins where it begins to run out of explanatory steam, where we can see its problems and limitations
Frozen Synapse: Deputy
GameCentre: The Lost Deputy
06-12-2013, 09:56 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacrosTheBlack View Post
Looks like Age of Empires Online maybe?
Nope. It's more like clash of clans. I'm surprised they didn't copy it sooner.
06-12-2013, 09:56 AM
#6
It's look like a copy of other games. It's terrible.

Pine Entertainment
06-12-2013, 09:58 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
It's look like a copy of other games. It's terrible.
You just perfectly described Gameloft in two sentences.
07-10-2013, 11:29 PM
#8
When is this coming out? I need something to do while crap is upgrading in CoC.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
07-11-2013, 07:11 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
When is this coming out? I need something to do while crap is upgrading in CoC.
I think this game has already been out on Android for awhile, I'm surprised its not already on iOS.
07-11-2013, 08:46 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
I think this game has already been out on Android for awhile, I'm surprised its not already on iOS.
Well what the heck GL!?!

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird