App description: -- ON SALE!!! ONLY $0.99 --
Smash the gems to gain power! Escape the evil wizard's chase! Travel over the Galaxy!
Fantasy Graphic and Magnificent Music!
##### The latest 3D block puzzle game created by Unreal Technology!
##### The definitive visual experience in all device and you only buy one time!
##### All features available without any iAPs!

The super hit game The Sorcerer's Stone is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!

Trailer
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzndic_the-sorcerer-s-stone_videogames
http://youtu.be/sIR9nwhjY0k
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcwMDkwMTky.html

Match tokens to unlock incredible riches in The Sorcerer's Stone! With 100 levels, amazing visual effects, explosive audio and stunning backgrounds that shatter the boundaries of art in casual games, The Sorcerer's Stone is a guaranteed blockbuster and a must-have game for match-three fans! Switch and match your way through more than 100 levels in this delicious and addictive puzzle adventure. Isnt it the sweetest game ever?

You, The greatest sorcerer, need flee away and defeat the Shadow Devil, with the help of your pet, and lead a flight of the floating city through the Galaxy in order to finding a new homeland.

The Sorcerer's Stone is a delightful and unique matching game with a creative twist on the classic matching styles, which is created by FlashChannel studio with gorgeous visual effect and delicious music. With the progress of dreamlike journey, your assistant, fifi, would be more and more powerful and help you to find a livable planet!

-------------------------------

You and your assistant, fifi, in their epic adventure through the splendid starry sky.

Take on this deliciously sweet saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!

The Sorcerer's Stone features:
· FULL optimized for all Retina Display device, support all resolution including iPhone5, iPhone4s, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch.
· A game people of all ages can enjoy
· Touch-screen optimized control
· Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
· Over 100 epic levels
· Amazing power-ups to double or even four-fold your scores
· Leaderboards for you and your friends
· Lots of items can be Exchanged by red hearts earned in the game
· Draw the awards include over 100 kinds of flowers by crush rewarded Gold Egg.
· Elegant small garden, you can adorn it with all kinds of flowers
· Splendid starry backgrounds as you play at amazing space with your fifi
· All features are available without any IAPs.

Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played The Sorcerer's Stone!

Already a fan of The Sorcerer's Stone? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
http://www.facebook.com/TheSorcerersStone
http://twitter.com/StoneOfSorcerer

###Important: Please read the following before purchase.###
·Compatible with iPhone 4S and later, iPod touch 5th gen. and later, iPad 2(iOS 5.0 and later), iPad Mini. Not compatible with any other devices.

Please note: You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.

Vovin's comments:

I can't tell exactly what this is about but the art is interesting.

edit: ah, little Vovin found video.

06-13-2013, 05:00 AM
Looks like it could be good - I am concerned that the visuals are going to trump the gameplay. It looks like the game play could be repetitive, boring - rather than repetitive, exciting.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

06-13-2013, 05:03 AM
The're talking about a "super hit game".
Anybody knows if this is a port from somewhere? Google spits out nothing.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-29-2013, 03:52 AM
Game Impressions

Game went on Sale. Bought it, loaded it up and...

...30. Minutes later I`m sure I have played one of the strangest (in a good Way) Fantasy Puzzle (Match-3) Strategy Games this Year that does include an Tamagotchi Lite Mode too with some Roses that you can munch into Food and and probably do even more with it .

The Game is powered by Epic`s Unreal Engine so expect some Frame Drops now and then but besides that overall if you are into Strategy Puzzle Games I would advise you to buy it while it`s on Sale because the Core Gameplay Mechanics are pretty cool and there are currently not that much good Puzzle Games following in the upcoming Weeks.

4/5

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-29-2013 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Typos.
06-29-2013, 04:28 AM
Sweet review Sanuku! And as always, thanks for the video!

Really liking the match 3 mechanics here. Pretty unique, but it seems to work well.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by killercow; 06-29-2013 at 04:38 AM.
06-29-2013, 04:42 AM
It looks really good! Sadly I don't have that much free space right now so I'm gonna buy it later
06-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Looks very original, i'm going to give it a try for that price!

Thanx Sanuku!!
06-29-2013, 08:33 PM
So confused...what the heck did I just play?
06-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Bought and i must to say that Sanuku was right, this game is very particular,
it's a little bit complex to start and the interface and the game mechanic are not so linear but when you're in it becomes really addictive, i'm loving the atmosphere, there's something of mesmerizing in it...by the way, i've missed the 0.99 offer so i payed the full price, i'm still thinking that it's worth it!
06-29-2013, 10:07 PM
The game was still a dollar on the US App Store so I took a flyer on it. This is a very strange game. The tutorial is pretty obtuse and the whole menu structure and just about everything else is really strange and obscure. There may be a really good game in here somewhere if I can figure out what is going on.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve