Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 10:17 AM

Default WIN $1000 just for reviewing a new game on the App Store

Hello gamers!

I'm giving away $1000 App Store gift or Paypal money transfer. For this contest, you guys need to download and review a new game on the App Store:

Sticks and Coins:
https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/sticks-and-coins/id591675249?mt=8&uo=4

- Please specify your store country and datetime of the review to help identification
- The 10 winners will be revealed on July 31.

Thanks for your time, and good luck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (151.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-13-2013, 11:07 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Left a review as iPawn4 in the US App Store today, June 13th, 2013.

Here is my review. I've also included all the features I hope to see in this game to make it even better.

Quote:
This is a fun and addicting physics-based puzzle game but with some missing features. The gameplay is quite good and I am actually liking it. Graphics is just right for a puzzle game. I think this game needs a "Tutorial" for new players to know how to play the game. I also think that adding a "Hint" button would be nice if a player was stuck on a stage. This button will hint players on what to do if they are stuck. They can only use the "Hint" button for a couple of times. If they've used up all their "Hint", they can buy again a couple more through iAP. I also think adding a Game Center leader board and achievement would make this game a lot better specially for people that loves to compete with other players online through High Score. I also think adding a "Share" Score" button would be nice to better promote this app. Add a "Share Score" button at the end of each level. Players will choose if they want to share their score on their Facebook or Twitter account. I also think that you should make the Company's logo at least in Retina. This game got a lot of potential to be great. It just needs these features to make it even better. Good luck and I'll update my rating when a massive update comes.

UPDATE: I've finished all 30 Levels and didn't even receive a "Congratulations" message or screen. I only got was the "Next" and "Select Level" buttons. Pressing "Next" will only repeat the final level. I think it would be proper to at least make something like "Congratulations! You've completed the game" and add "You've unlocked Time Trial" or something like that that will make the player play the game again. Adding this would make the player feel that they accomplished something after finishing this challenging game.

Hope you can also add more levels with different background. Background is the same from Level 1 - 30.

Last edited by iANiMeX; 06-13-2013 at 12:29 PM..
Old 06-13-2013, 11:48 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Left a review on the US App Store as iictii on June 13, 2013

I also wrote what I would like to see in the game.

5 stars out of 5

Fun little game

Great game, but I think it needs a tutorial. At first I didn't know what to do, so I began poking at the screen. After that I fell inlove with the game. I'm currently on stage 8( level 8 ) and its getting tricky. I think there should be Game Center leader boards and achievements. That would make more people stay and play for a while longer. Add a time limit, to see how fast you can go in a time limit add on mode. This game looks and feels great. Keep up the great work and I do say I recommend this to every strategy game player out there. Real fun.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:23 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Left a review as dreadnok US store June 13th 6:20pm
Old 06-19-2013, 01:23 PM

Thanks for your interesting reviews.
Waiting for more
Old 07-29-2013, 04:16 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I sent you a PM of my username on the App Store. I hope I'm not too late!

Thank you for the contest!
Old 07-29-2013, 06:37 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Hi. I have a few questions about your contest.Are you truly giving ten (10) people one thousand dollars each? Is this contest toucharcade only? Are the winners randomly chosen? Does the contest end July 31st, 2013? Thanks for any answers, it's just most contests only give away $10 - $25 dollars to one winner, so you giving away ten thousand dollars in prizes is a little suspicious. thanks, one.sixty.four
Old 07-29-2013, 08:11 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
Hi. I have a few questions about your contest.Are you truly giving ten (10) people one thousand dollars each? Is this contest toucharcade only? Are the winners randomly chosen? Does the contest end July 31st, 2013? Thanks for any answers, it's just most contests only give away $10 - $25 dollars to one winner, so you giving away ten thousand dollars in prizes is a little suspicious. thanks, one.sixty.four
I think it's 100$ each.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:11 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Hopefully my review will post...I reviewed 5 apps today, but only 3 showed up...sigh. Anyways, DL'ing now, will PM you my nickname when I'm done.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:11 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Nevermind, it's a paid app.

Closed Thread