★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mark Kevern
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.4 MB
  • Version: 1.65
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "For any fans of the genre looking for a new challenge, this is definitely it." - IndieGameMag

What challenges await in the Moto-League!?

- MASTER over 55 different tracks! Each with their OWN challenge!
- TRIUMPH over your friends and race your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
- PLAY this UNIVERSAL build on the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 2 and the new iPad.
- Built to support ALL SYSTEMS!
- RECORD VIDEOS of your best times and UPLOAD them!

06-13-2013, 12:34 PM
This is a really good game. Looks a bit cartoony but I like the style they've gone with.
It's got some pretty cool music that fits in with the cartoon style.
But it's the controls and physics that make this cool, it starts off really easy (to easy for me) but stick with it as when you get past the easy stages and onto the medium levels, get a better bike and this really picks up. Well worth picking up for 69p especially if you like bike games.
It starts off with fast'ish race style levels but gets into more trials style levels.

06-14-2013, 10:44 AM

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 06-15-2013 at 02:21 AM.
06-15-2013, 02:17 AM
Glad you are enjoying it.

We are hoping to do some free updates with more levels, if we can get enough support for this game.

So tell all your friends about it
06-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Bought the 5k gems pack last night so I could get the last three bikes, thought why the hell not as I'm getting some serious play time out of this game.
I hope there's some extra hard levels coming further down the road.
06-15-2013, 11:34 AM
It is a great game. Glad I went ahead and bought it. Definately worth the price. Hopefully more people buy this so new levels can be added soon...
06-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Bought. Surprisingly nice. Actually like the art style.

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.
06-16-2013, 03:22 AM
Thanks guys!

I hear there has been a problem with Promo codes and Reviews, seems Apple no longer allows people who used Promo codes to review the game

I would love if you guys could help me spread the word in any way possible, be it sharing a link to the trailer on Facebook, posting a tweet, or emailing a review site or friend

Any help is much much appreciated
Glad you are enjoying the game!
06-17-2013, 05:06 PM