★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Simon Mckeown
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 64.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: All for Claire is an exciting animation by artist Simon Mckeown, which was produced for Dadafest International 2010 and features disabled performer Claire Cunningham.

It was awarded Best Experimental Film at the UKs premiere Deaf film festival Deaffest on the 21st of May 2011. Screened at the New York City International Film Festival during August 2011, All for Claire was shown on the Big Screens nationwide during November and December 2010 and again in December 2011 to a huge multi million UK audience

Now take the experience into your own hands and play the new adventurous game of All for Claire.
06-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Interesting...don't know if it's actually a game, but I'll have to try it nonetheless.

06-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Interesting...

No idea what this is, but since it is Free I am downloading it anyways. Looks really bizarre. It doesn't look like much of an action game, but more of a playground to tamper with physics and stuff. Like a really cartoony version of Inception?

Looks interesting! Thanks, TouchArcade Bot!

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
06-14-2013, 12:35 AM
Waiting for impression, sadly it's not universal

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-14-2013, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Interesting...

No idea what this is, but since it is Free I am downloading it anyways. Looks really bizarre. It doesn't look like much of an action game, but more of a playground to tamper with physics and stuff. Like a really cartoony version of Inception?

Looks interesting! Thanks, TouchArcade Bot!
I ORDERED the TA bot to create this thread, thankyouverymuch

With all the crap on ios, it's the "unique" pseudo-games that keep me interested in the platform.
06-14-2013, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post

With all the crap on ios, it's the "unique" pseudo-games that keep me interested in the platform.
^ This. For realz. For old people like me: remember the whole concept of "Electronic Arts" that Trip Hawkins voiced way back when, before his company turned into a semi-evil behemoth? Going beyond the obvious game mechanics and introducing wildly new ideas of what you can do for fun with pixels?

Yeah, this. When you see things that don't look like what you expect, try them. You might just surprise yourself.
06-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Just tried it for a few minutes and will have to give it another chance, but the first level was so unresponsive it was near impossible to play.

You have to dodge these spheres that come at you by either moving or jumping. Both the joystick and the very small jump button didn't seem to work correctly.

The story centers around you having to win the love of Claire but the first time she meets you she kicks you down a hole. I think that would be about the end of my trying to win her heart.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
06-14-2013, 10:32 PM
iOS 6 only.
06-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
Just tried it for a few minutes and will have to give it another chance, but the first level was so unresponsive it was near impossible to play.

You have to dodge these spheres that come at you by either moving or jumping. Both the joystick and the very small jump button didn't seem to work correctly.

The story centers around you having to win the love of Claire but the first time she meets you she kicks you down a hole. I think that would be about the end of my trying to win her heart.
Thanks for the impressions! Sounds like it may be a little... rough around the edges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
iOS 6 only.
Damn it... that must be why it's not installing on either of my devices. Stupid iOS 6

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
06-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Why don't people simply install ios6? Don't see why they wouldn't. Are they jail broken? Someone mentioned the loss of YouTube. The new separate YouTube app is fine. Can't see the issue

Are you all going to boycott ios7 as well?