• Publisher: RatJar Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 56.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (2)
App description: Designed and built specifically for iPad. Optimised for Retina.

"Miseria: World's Apart"

Enter the world of Miseria, where our hero Lurk, the urchin, has been torn from his love and imprisoned by the terrifying, cold-hearted spider ogre, Grunzel.

Guide him through her fiendish traps and reunite these lovers true. Or they will forever be...

...World's Apart.

A physics puzzler by RatJar Games, Miseria: Worlds Apart is an incredibly simple to learn single touch game, where you tap each side of the screen to turn the maze, and guide Lurk past deadly traps and snares to get him closer and closer to freedom.

Play through 80 levels of increasingly macabre and merciless mazes while listening to the intoxicating & poignant original soundtrack.

Suitable for all ages.

Features:

-Incredibly simple to learn, fiendishly hard to master.
-80 unique levels, set across 4 acts will keep you playing for hours on end.
-Haunting & beautiful original soundtrack by composer Joseph Sowrey, perfectly sets the mood for Lurks journey through the dark world of Miseria. Use headphones and fully immerse yourself...
-Stunning visual effects & animation bring the world of Miseria to life.
-Grunzel, the cruel 7-eyed spider ogre, always hungry, always waiting, forever ready to strike. Can you beat her?

ratjargames's comments:
Designed and built specifically for iPad. Optimised for Retina.

"Miseria: World's Apart"

Enter the world of Miseria, where our hero Lurk, the urchin, has been torn from his love and imprisoned by the terrifying, cold-hearted spider ogre, Grunzel.

Guide him through her fiendish traps and reunite these lovers true. Or they will forever be...

...World's Apart.

A physics puzzler by RatJar Games, Miseria: Worlds Apart is an incredibly simple to learn single touch game, where you tap each side of the screen to turn the maze, and guide Lurk past deadly traps and snares to get him closer and closer to freedom.

Play through 80 levels of increasingly macabre and merciless mazes while listening to the intoxicating & poignant original soundtrack.

Suitable for all ages.

Features:

-Incredibly simple to learn, fiendishly hard to master.
-80 unique levels, set across 4 acts will keep you playing for hours on end.
-Haunting & beautiful original soundtrack by composer Joseph Sowrey, perfectly sets the mood for Lurks journey through the dark world of Miseria. Use headphones and fully immerse yourself...
-Stunning visual effects & animation bring the world of Miseria to life.
-Grunzel, the cruel 7-eyed spider ogre, always hungry, always waiting, forever ready to strike. Can you beat her?

Get it on the AppStore!

06-14-2013, 02:26 PM

06-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Game impressions

I have played a bit beyond the first set of levels. The game play is pretty familiar and quite similar to Chillingo's recent Rolling Hero. It can be challenging at times but the controls are responsive. There only seems to be a moderate amount of variety in the obstacles and enemies to the point I have reached.

The graphics are lovely as is the background music which seems jaryingly out of place to me. It is a nice enough game, but lacks Game Center support. It would also be a nice addition if the game rotated with the iPad's verticle position.

At this juncture, I would give it a 3 of 5.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-03-2014, 12:40 PM
It's no longer in the App Store????
01-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
Link still works for me.

Ipad Air 2 sold! back to PC master race!
01-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
Link still works for me.
It says no longer for download I'm in the U.S.
01-12-2014, 08:46 AM
The link works fine in Canada.
01-12-2014, 01:17 PM
The link in the first post works fine in the US store. I just tried it.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
01-13-2014, 03:52 AM
The link is normally in US.

Pine Entertainment
01-13-2014, 07:22 AM
Works fine in uk too.