★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nguyen Tung
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 26.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to Balls Escape, most addicting & entertaining ball dodging game. Enjoy the game with funny graphic, stylish design and attractive gameplay.

Your mission: survival as long as you can, regardless the number of red balls and how fast they move.

There are 3 modes for you to play:
-Escape Mode: starting from 1 RED ball, but they will come by numbers and moving faster after each round.
-Survival Mode: choose the fix number of RED balls. More balls, more points & more fun.
-Fun Mode: Just relax. No RED ball could harm you.

Your ball & RED balls images can be customized. Change the balls image by your portrait and start a game between YOU vs. whomever you want.

Even a baby can play, but how far could you go? Show us your point!

Support iOS 4.3 or higher

From iOS 6.x, you can share your score to Facebook.

Were welcome your review & comment to make this game better.

kojiro's comments:
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new developer on iOS.

I would like to share you my first game on iPhone/iPod touch- Ball's Escape.

It's a simple, but funny and easy to play.

You control your ball in Yellow moving to advoid cautch by other balls (Red). There are 3 mode to play, include the funny free play mode.

Ball's Escape let you customize balls by your photos (from camera or library) and play with them.

The full version is only 0.99$

but you can try the lite version at

I would like to give 3 promo code first 3 people who reply this thread, download (lite version is OK), like & share your custom balls in our Facebook fan pages (link in game). Please share your nick name and I will reply.

Thanks for you attention and hope you love this game!
06-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Nguyen Tung?

Are you sure this is your first game? I swear I've seen this name on a ton of apps before.

06-17-2013, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Nguyen Tung?

Are you sure this is your first game? I swear I've seen this name on a ton of apps before.
I'm sure because I'm code it from beginning. If you find a game twin of it, just send me a link

May be you confuse by the name, but try it. Hope you like it.

I'm also make a android version, but it's download just a few I have to introduce in Android Games sub-forum

Thanks for your interest in this thread!

Last edited by kojiro; 06-17-2013 at 01:19 AM.