★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wander through the mazes of the ancient temples in search of the lost treasures. Unleash your adventurous spirit and travel to mystic places where no human set foot for thousands of years.

COLLECT ANCIENT RELICS
Explore the ancient tombs to gather the artefacts and solve the mysteries to reach the primal truth.

BEWARE OF FIERCE CREATURES
Uncover the secrets of old civilizations but watch out for traps and ethereal dwellers. Watch your steps and be very cautious of the malevolent curses the ancients may have placed in the tombs.

USE MAPS AND ITEM SEEKERS
If you get stuck at any temple go to the Black market where you can find explosives, item seekers, crayons or even old maps

COMPETE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Game center achievements to compete with your friends. Unearth more secrets to earn higher adventurous titles.

UNIVERSAL APP
Temple Raider is a universal game that can be installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It will always present the best graphics for your device without the need to purchase a new game for iPhone or iPad.

NOTE: Some players fail to see the Vault button next to the collections. It becomes active once you complete any collection set. Vaulting it will reward you with gold coins.
The game can be finished without making a single In-App Purchase.

BeDeKa's comments:

06-19-2013, 06:07 AM
Daily promo codes:

9XETYWFAJ39X
3JETELHKW4Y9
MHYHTPXK7JNF
9K9RLWAPK4YH
XRM4MRW7MEAM

Please don't forget to post here your thoughts and suggestions.

06-19-2013, 06:23 AM
Used XRM4MRW7MEAM. Thanks!
06-19-2013, 06:28 AM
Lol, there's a chance to get a promo code and I am always out of Wifi reach at that time.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-19-2013, 06:32 AM
I took this one 3JETELHKW4Y9...I guess I'll post on impression later..Thanks

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
06-19-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Lol, there's a chance to get a promo code and I am always out of Wifi reach at that time.
Vovin, tomorrow there will be more. That's the idea behind 'Daily'

Looking forward to your impressions.
06-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Cant wait for your imps guys.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-19-2013, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeDeKa View Post
Vovin, tomorrow there will be more. That's the idea behind 'Daily'

Looking forward to your impressions.

Nah, I have no problems buying that and supporting you. But my Wifi is most times missing when I have a chance to get a promo code.
But thanks!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 06-19-2013 at 08:30 AM.
06-19-2013, 12:40 PM
I tried all the promo codes, but they were all used, I guess I'll keep an eye on this game
06-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I tried all the promo codes, but they were all used, I guess I'll keep an eye on this game
Here are some more for the late players:

L4HRKETFP6HF
73ANNW4EWRYP

Please don't forget to share your impression. It will be truly appreciated.

Though, take your time to feel the game, get used with controls and you should pass at least 5-6 levels to get a hold on the story as it develops.

Furthermore, the scary parts come later in the game...