App description: They are ruthless... They are fearless... They are stubborn... They are the Interns!!!

You need the boss calm and happy. You need to stop the interns from reaching the boss in order to keep your job.

Defend your office against the interns!!!

- Amazing gameplay with 3D Graphics

- Completely new mechanics: Vandals
*Each intern has a chance to turn into a vandal and cause mayhem in your office until you stop them.

- 5 upgradebale employees at your disposal

- 10 different interns each with unique skills and abilities

- Defend 4 plazas and 16 offices

Sanuku's comments:

06-19-2013, 07:36 AM
An office themed TD game??Wow,that's interesting and it seems to look good..This week's getting pretty crazy now!!

Edit:"Defend your office against the interns"...Haha,that just made my day..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"

06-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Any gameplay video please?
06-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
Any gameplay video please?
Yeah, this could be interesting! Shame it's iPad only

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
06-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Gameplay impressions or Video please?

I am definitely interested in this, but would love to hear impressions and/or a gameplay video.

Anybody please?
06-20-2013, 12:42 AM
Hard

Quote:
I am definitely interested in this, but would love to hear impressions and/or a gameplay video.

Anybody please?
I took the plunge, and its not a bad TD, with an original theme, but I am finding it impossible to score %100 ( keeping all targets from not reaching the end), so it's almost like we have to read the devs mind for tower placements, IMHO.
If it ever gets an update to allow the user to complete each level, or even adding more options or difficulties I would try this again. I am a TD fanatic, but that doesn't Mean I am really good at them, so it my just be that I sucks, but It sure gets hard quickly. Sigh..

Thanks everyone!
06-20-2013, 12:49 AM
Quote:
I took the plunge, and its not a bad TD, with an original theme, but I am finding it impossible to score %100 ( keeping all targets from not reaching the end), so it's almost like we have to read the devs mind for tower placements, IMHO.
If it ever gets an update to allow the user to complete each level, or even adding more options or difficulties I would try this again. I am a TD fanatic, but that doesn't Mean I am really good at them, so it my just be that I sucks, but It sure gets hard quickly. Sigh..

Thanks everyone!
Well thanks for the imps and taking one for the team...

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
06-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Hey guys! I am the level designer of the game and lead designer of the Ark Game Studios. First of all, thanks for your feedback. We are really pleased that you liked the game. I will try to answer the questions or complains.

1- The game is only for i-pad, it would have been better if it would be released for iphone too;

Well, you are right about that but all of our visual assets in the game are 3D and they were looking too small in iphone so we decided to release the game only for ipad.

We have also released a free game for iphone. It is called Alien vs. Farmer. You can check it out! Here is the link on the itunes;

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alien-vs-farmer/id528215137?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

2- About level design; I can assure you that levels can be done with %100. I have played the game for zillion times to test it and i have managed to complete all of the levels with perfect hp. Difficulty has a curve like most of the games. Number of the interns increases throughout the level process as they also get strengthen.

3- We will release a gameplay video as soon as I can, I promise. I will share the link here. edit: Thanks Sanuku for gameplay video upload.

Feel free to reply me, positive or negative. Your feedback matters!

Last edited by AlicanKoker; 06-22-2013 at 02:49 AM.