★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "In The Deep is visually and sonically hypnotising in its minimalism" --- 148app.com

"I think you will keep this game on your idevices because every time you think "I can do better"" --- BestAppsKids.com

Enter the bubble world and discover your skills IN THE DEEP of the ocean. A challenging gameplay for all ages with amazing visuals and music.
Collect oxygen bubbles, make combos, collect stars and try to survive as long as possible. Be one of the best in the leaderboards.

- Simple concept, lots of fun

- A unique visual experience

- Endless gameplay

- Test your reflexes

- Easy-to-use swipe and touch controls

- Game center achievements and leaderboards

- To survive, absorb oxygen represented by blue bubbles

NarrowStreet's comments:
Please allow us to introduce you to our game called IN THE DEEP which breaks the nowadays rules of using Unreal engine just for FPS or 3PvAction games.
Developing something simple and fun was our main motivation

Be absorbed by the deepness of the ocean and dive as deep as you can.

Thank you

Youtube link | Pop Up

Our webpage: http://www.narrowstreetgames.com
Follow us: Facebook
06-20-2013, 02:41 AM
Game Impressions

This is quite enjoyable actually. Do give it a shot if simple, casual, polished iOS fare is more your thing than juggling 3 gig apps around.

No IAP.

06-20-2013, 02:44 AM
Not worth 99cent
06-20-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Not worth 99cent
??

care to elaborate?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
06-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This is quite enjoyable actually. Do give it a shot if simple, casual, polished iOS fare is more your thing than juggling 3 gig apps around.

No IAP.
It is and I shall. Thanks.
06-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Like to hear more about this and the mechanics of the game play here before my purchase.
06-20-2013, 11:21 AM
We prepared for you some gameplay footage of our game. Look forward to hear your feedbacks and doesn't matter if is good or bad
It can help us make some nice update for this game.

We wanted try create something what can help you "switch off" and relax. Something what can play everyone.

06-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Not worth 99cent
Why?
06-20-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm glad I bought this. Thanks for the recommendation, Gabe. And thank you devs, I enjoy high score games like this. Although I'm so bad at the moment, less than 400,000 pts.
06-20-2013, 03:07 PM
First review of In the Deep was released on 148Apps.com !

http://www.148apps.com/reviews/deep-review/