App description: Fatty is a simple little game about a stupid fat blob and his bouncing misadventures!
Guide Fatty as he eats, crushes and bounds his way over countless hills and through countless obstacles.

Be careful to avoid nasty healthy food, poison clouds and diet pill-wielding gym losers who want nothing more than to stop Fattys weight-gain.

But Fatty cannot be stopped.

Fatty was developed by Coatsink, published by Thumbstar

FEATURES

Appealing characters and an original, amusing concept
Intuitive and addictive gameplay built specifically for touch-screen devices
Randomly and dynamically generated terrain
3 different gameplay modes
Missions and achievements to ensure a constant challenge
28 Achievements for completionists, and Leaderboards for competitive players.
Original Music and Sound Effects from award-winning composers

SUPPORT

If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.

This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.

Email us for support here at support@thumbstar.com

For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on

Website www.thumbstar.com
Facebook search Thumbstar
Twitter @thumbstar

Wroth's comments:
Hi everyone, I'm a developer of Fatty! A game about an alien that needs to consume as much junk food as possible to stay alive. It was released today. I'd very much appreciate it if you guys check it out and let me know what you think.

YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=k08C2SjodEg

Thankyou!
06-20-2013, 09:08 AM
The only endless "runner" this week. I'm probably picking it up. Gameplay looks similar to Tiny Wings right?

Game Center: sink_or_swim

06-20-2013, 12:02 PM
June 2013: thumbstar releases a game that's not optimized for iPhone 5! Don't know why i spent my money on this.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Lol... Okay, I'll admit... the name and the icon are terrible, but looking at the screenshots, I think I'll bite on this purchase. It looks insanely ridiculous XD

Any chance this game was developed while watching Adventure Time?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
06-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
The only endless "runner" this week. I'm probably picking it up. Gameplay looks similar to Tiny Wings right?
It's similar in some respects, but you touch and hold to send Fatty downwards and release when he hits the ground to get a good bounce. Whether you touch the left or right side of the affects whether he aims a little left or right.

The more food you eat, the longer your run lasts. And the more coins/food you collect and things you destroy, the higher your score will be (added to your overall run time). Simple really!

Naturally, the game also has power-ups and specials that you can collect. It's a lot of fun.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or criticism. All graciously received.
06-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
June 2013: thumbstar releases a game that's not optimized for iPhone 5! Don't know why i spent my money on this.
To be fair to them, that's our fault. We really didn't have much of a budget for this game and built it before the iPhone 5 was even announced.

If it makes any difference, thanks for your support - it may well help lead to an update which adds proper iPhone 5 optimisation.
06-20-2013, 04:27 PM
I thought iphone 5 widescreen support was mandatory now for all new apps...?
06-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
I thought iphone 5 widescreen support was mandatory now for all new apps...?
It would appear not. I think provided the app functions properly, it's not required to fill the screen. Anyway, things are looking good so far, so we're planning an iPhone 5 optimised update already.

Edit - here's some nice footage someone shot of the game, for anyone interested (starts around 1:19):

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by coatsink; 06-20-2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added video link
03-17-2014, 12:13 PM
I don't know why but I want this one... and its updated with iPhone 5 support... hoovered over the buy button 3 times already but didn't... I know I will bite... is getting closer and closer... any advice?

Last edited by TheFrost; 03-17-2014 at 12:32 PM.
03-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I don't know why but I want this one... and its updated with iPhone 5 support... hoovered over the buy button 3 times already but didn't... I know I will bite... is getting closer and closer... any advice?

YouTube: video
Go for it!
You know you want to.