★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulletant
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 132.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A new legend begins! Venture forth to the most immersive world of galaxy wars!
Resist the invasion of the empire! Youve been tasked to protect several planets. Enjoy the battle!

FEATURES

- Weapon system brings rich combat experience and strategy elements.

- High enemy AI and epic BOSS battle say "goodbye" to moving games.

- Explore the map to find the treasure!

- More power-ups

- Wonderful shooting gameplay

- Rich skill systems

- Smooth actions

- Fantastic galaxy war as the game background
06-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Is this gd?

06-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Download and try, it's free.

I will do now.

edit: uhm... can't find it on German and US store. Did it got pulled?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 06-22-2013 at 01:04 AM.
06-22-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm wondering the same thing, I couldn't find it on US, Canadian, or New Zealand either.

I double checked, at first I thought it was up because when the AppStore loaded the popup said "the game is not currently available in the New Zealand AppStore, you must switch to the US AppStore to purchase game" it didn't say that exactly but it's pretty much what the popup meant. Anyways then I tried again and got the popup that said "this game is not currently available in the AppStore" and that was in the US store.

Last edited by dbagga84; 06-22-2013 at 01:25 AM.
06-22-2013, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
I'm wondering the same thing, I couldn't find it on US, Canadian, or New Zealand either.
Dont see this in itune us store
06-22-2013, 02:28 AM
I make a bet: this was an accidental release and got pulled as soon as the devs noticed.

Guess it will be released next Thursday. Pity. Looks really good.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-22-2013, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I make a bet: this was an accidental release and got pulled as soon as the devs noticed.

Guess it will be released next Thursday. Pity. Looks really good.
Wont get my hopes up too high as this game is FREEMIUM, but yeah, those screenshots suggest there is good to be had in this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-22-2013, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wont get my hopes up too high as this game is FREEMIUM, but yeah, those screenshots suggest there is good to be had in this.

Well, I still play and enjoy Alien Zone - a freemium game, roughly the same as this, as it looks.

06-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Well, I still play and enjoy Alien Zone - a freemium game, roughly the same as this, as it looks.
Totally agree. Hopefully they are similar.
06-26-2013, 02:56 AM
http://youtu.be/VczP3ltAdw8
Looks pretty rad to me.