• Publisher: Birgit Stock
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 55.5 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: - Universal app (iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch)
- Intuitive one-touch controlled endless runner
- Stunning graphics
- Relaxing audio-visual experience

All over the world the grasshopper is a symbol of good luck. Therefore "Hoppetee!", meaning "go for it!" or "you did it!", is the perfect name for this courageous little hopper. Smaller than his friends, Hoppetee cant jump as high as the big crickets can. Luckily, he comes across a ball, and by riding it, the clever insect can jump, run and float through a whimsical world -- accompanied by a catchy tune.

Jump, run and float endlessly on different balls throughout the day and night. Be sure to make use of the hills to time jumps, maximize speed and distance.

Score points to activate useful power-ups and fuel Hoppetees flow with musicalnotes to get into the groove. Dont forget to collect fireflies, because without their light, you wont pass the night.

In Hoppetee!, players can enjoy the title's harmony, Hoppetees cute laughter and the game's uplifting message:"If you want it, go for it!"

Follow Hoppetee!:
Website - http://www.hoppetee.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/hoppeteegame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/hoppetee

8/10 - GamerHub.tv
8/10 - FamilyFriendly Gaming
8/10 - iPhoneLife
4/5 - AppZapblog
4/5 - Webnews
Appadvice - Todays Best Apps

"Hoppetee: New Mascot for the iOS Gaming World?" - iPhoneLife

"...the game just makes us happy while playing it and everyone should experience it. ... Birgit Stock is taking the Endless Runner back to its roots" - GamerHub.tv

Hoppetee gets you in the grassland groove. Despite four years of college, I never got into the grassland groove. That was probably a mistake ... - technologytel

Jumping in Hoppetee! is a pure rush, and although I am probably overstating the point, it truly does give me a second or two of sheer wonder. - arcadesushi

Hoppetee is incredibly non-threatening and simple enough for all ages to enjoy. That doesn't mean it's without deep mechanics though, so be prepared to tear that iPad out of your child's hands, leaving them in tears. - gamerevolution

Get ready to roll into the beautiful and visually stunning world of Hoppetee! - CanadianOnlinegamers

copaeci's comments:

06-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Surprised to see what seems like a really polished runner and waht looks like inspired by Tiny Wings.

Im buying.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Surprised to see what seems like a really polished runner and waht looks like inspired by Tiny Wings.

Im buying.
Looking forward to your impressions

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-25-2013, 12:40 PM
This game looks really great
06-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Looking forward to your impressions
Yeah... about to try it out. I got sidetracked and carried away by Attack of the Spooklings.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Hmm... The game is controlled similar to how you would Tiny Wings. The visuals are nice, the controls work well, however the game drags on too long before you hit game over and it does get boring.

Basically, you have to survive the nights by collecting fireflies to light your way. And then, you can use picked up notes to buy extra fireflies, working like a revive in other runners.

There seems to be lots of objectives/missions to complete, but running about 2 minutes and only achieving 1 out of the first 3 missions seems too... difficult. It just got boring running that long, and still not achieving the first set of missions. I imagine it might take longer to complete succeeding ones.

Might just be me, but i cant recommend this as it is.
06-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the imps, EP. Much appreciated.
07-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Game Impressions

Hi there, I just googled Hoppetee and saw your forum thread about the game, and was really surprised about the review of Exact-Psience. I downloaded the game some days ago and I think like Capricornman that it's a really polished runner game that makes a lot of fun. OK, you first have to learn the best way to get the little hopper into a fluid run, but then it's easy achieving the missions. Especially my kids love the game. Maybe someone who favours games like Infinity Blade isn't the best to review such a funny and cute game.