• Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.3 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: CRAVING SOME SWEET POPPING ACTION?
Pick your favorite boosts mix, match candies and pop as fast as you can to hit that perfect Rush.

Featuring a brand new way to play, Sugar Rush takes puzzle games to the next level.

With delicious sweets to flick up or down, special and rare candies to find, jackpots to trigger and a lot more, be warned: your fingers are gonna get sticky!

Match & pop candies to get your Sugar Rush
Swipe up and down to make huge matches
Find and pop all the special candies
Trigger Jackpots for huge rewards
Equip sweet boosts for even bigger scores
Challenge and gift friends in tournaments
Win prizes everyday!

Go meet Baron Sugar now
POP 'EM FAST AND HAVE A BLAST!

More Great Games from Full Fat:

AGENT DASH The most explosive running game on the App Store!
COIN DROP A physics based puzzle game that is so addictive, it'll drive you mad!
FLICK GOLF! It's Golf. Reinvented.
FLICK GOLF EXTREME You've played Flick Golf, now take it to the Extreme!

Want some more? Search FULL FAT on the App Store!

CONTACT
HELP: www.fullfat.com/support
VISIT: www.fullfat.com

SOCIAL
LIKE: facebook.com/fullfatgames
FOLLOW: twitter.com/fullfatgames
+1: gplus.to/fullfatgames
WATCH: youtube.com/fullfatgames

copaeci's comments:

06-26-2013, 12:34 PM
I love Full Fat but what the hell is this? O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-26-2013, 12:38 PM
probably, it got inspiration from candy crush.. lol i'm downloading now..

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-26-2013, 12:41 PM
Normally I would dismiss this as a blatant Candy Crush Saga clone, but since it is from Full Fat, I will give it a try. While it is available on the US App Store now, it gave me a "not available" error when I tried to download it. I am curious to see if it is any good and whether it is evil with it's IAP.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I love Full Fat but what the hell is this? O_o
My initial thought as well. Looks a little on the kiddie side, but Full Fat and free to try, why not?
06-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Played a bit and it's a nice match 3 type of game. But you have to use your hearts to play and I don't know what happens when you run out of hearts. You earn them by challenge your friends but I'm not spamming anyone for some hearts.

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 06-26-2013 at 12:55 PM.
06-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Looks great
06-26-2013, 12:52 PM
play this for few minutes, quite fun, but ask heart from facebook friends?? oh no...
IAP cost $1.99 for 10 golden tickets, ticket is used to buy fairy's power (to change all the candy into heart, it'll give you higher score)... we'll get 10 tickets on the first time.

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Having read the title, i was dissapointed to discover this is not about lesbian teenagers in brighton, which would have been intrigeaging at least.
Ps....this a reference purely for uk watchers of channel 4

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
06-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Ok ball popper, but not up to par with other Full Fat games.

Seems as though you get five free hearts (you lose one each time you play) the it's either buy more, get some by getting friends or you do the whole wait timer thing --- all of which lead me to one thing: deletion.

Last edited by awp69; 06-26-2013 at 03:13 PM.