★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MetalStorm: Aces is the next generation of real-time multiplayer online air combat, featuring the most robust experience available on iOS.

Other features include a fleet of modern jets, cutting edge 3D graphics, exotic environments, and wickedly clever enemy Aces. Brace yourself for a bleeding-edge, intense jet-fighting experience like no other as you join 10 million players from around the world in the most exciting air combat game yet!

"MetalStorm: Aces is a worthy addition to any air combat fan's library." - Slide to Play

"Easily one of the best airplay simulators in the App Store because of its large amount of content and personalization options" - 148Apps

GAME MODES:

- Campaign: Battle hostile enemy Aces as you complete 60 Missions across 15 Campaigns! This elite group of rogue fighter pilots betrayed Alpha Squad, and its up to you to bring them to justice!

- Versus: Face off against friends and enemies alike in fast paced, one-on-one or two-on-two, aerial combat!

- Survival: Put your piloting skills to the test as you prevail against endless waves of enemy attacks!

FEATURES:

- Action-Packed Dogfighting: Command the skies and unleash your inner Ace as you obliterate enemies in this adrenaline pumped adventure.

- Polished, Modern Aircraft: Choose from a fleet of sleek warplanes and customize them to peak performance.

- Real-Time Multiplayer Action: Challenge friends in real-time head-to-head combat!

- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards: Compete on leaderboards, while earning achievements and completing friend challenges!

- Advanced 3D Graphics: The world of MetalStorm exists across vibrant landscapes. Immerse yourself in cityscapes, tropical islands, and more!

- Intuitive Controls & Swipe Maneuvers: Perform advanced tricks such as escaping enemy fire, barrel rolls, and more with simple swipe gestures.

- Extensive Upgrade System: Upgrade engines, missiles, and more to unlock unique bonus abilities.

IMPORTANT NOTE
MetalStorm: Aces is entirely free. However, some items in the game can be purchased with real money.
A network connection is required to play MetalStorm: Aces.

Have questions, issues, or suggestions? Wed love to hear from you! Visit us at: http://www.z2.com/game/metalstorm-aces

Follow @MetalStorm for the latest news, events, tips, updates, and more!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MetalStormZ2
06-28-2013, 04:55 AM
Sadly enough doesn't seem to work with ios 7. And no I did not put in a bad review. Just an observation. Keep getting no session Fr those wondering.

06-28-2013, 06:06 AM
Why would anybody on iOS7 even think of giving a bad review on a game at this point? That just seems ridiculous to me. I figure its just part of having a developer account and a beta version of the operating software.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
Why would anybody on iOS7 even think of giving a bad review on a game at this point? That just seems ridiculous to me. I figure its just part of having a developer account and a beta version of the operating software.
Well, I could not get it working on iOS 8 and 9. It also does not work on my Quatium computer. I won't be taking this game back to the future with me when I return. When will developers learn to support all past, present and future operating systems. There were also a few dimensions that this game did not actually exist on the app store.

I rated it one star in the year 2048.
06-28-2013, 07:00 AM
I got this game on its first release, It guess it was removed and re-released. I recommend this game for y'all, its just missions can take too long and very much going around to catch the opponent and fire him, then realizing he's coming towards you so you will do round-n-round again, deleted (last time)
06-28-2013, 09:21 AM
Game Impressions

06-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Win post.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-28-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Well, I could not get it working on iOS 8 and 9. It also does not work on my Quatium computer. I won't be taking this game back to the future with me when I return. When will developers learn to support all past, present and future operating systems. There were also a few dimensions that this game did not actually exist on the app store.

Unnecessary but very funny! Thanx
06-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Seems pretty decent from what I've played so far. Don't know how necessary IAPs are to get further in the game though. Also not a fan of games requiring an online connection even if you just want to play the campaign.
06-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Why would you even expect it to work with iOS 7 and point ou it won't ?
How many people do you think are already running iOS 7!