Old 06-28-2013, 06:12 AM

Default Toca Builders

Anyone play this game? I can't find any info about it here. I'd be interested in your thoughts on it.

Thanks

LT
Old 06-28-2013, 09:03 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I almost bought it, as I love building games, but decides against it due to a few negative reviews regarding controls.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:55 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I have no problem with the controls. Unlike most Toca Boca games some things are not so intuitive, but then again, it's much more fun and you can do much more than in, say, Toca Tea Party or Toca Store.

You have six builders, each have different skills. You have one that leaves a block whereever it walks, one that leaves blocks while jumping, a crane that can pick up and drop a block, two painter builders, and a builder that can build floating blocks in the air. So, you're switching builders constantly, and they have to walk up to the object. If you make a mistake with jumping builder, you have to get crane builder to get the block off the building. That's maybe a bit cumbersome, but I think it's part of the fun. If you're looking to quickly make fun looking objects though, this is not your game, I think.

It's definitely a game that is made for younger children, but I think it's one of the best Toca Boca games and definitely worth the small price.