Support our Sponsors:

Old 06-30-2013, 01:53 PM
iPad, iOS 7.x

Default Boom!

I stumbled across this the other day and it's been taking up quite a bit of my time.

You play a green creature in a tire and have to rescue a pink creature in a cage. There are coins to collect and three (at least) stars for each stage gained by competing levels, collecting coins, not collecting coins, beating certain times, exploding bombs and so on.

You eventually unlock a world tournament which lasts for two hours. During that time you can race ghosts of other players around the world to try and get the best rank. It resets with a new stage after two hours. You can also challenge friends to specific levels and compete for the glory of best green creature in tire thing!

There are currently four worlds available (two of which are locked unless you pay or race Facebook friends) with more to come. It costs 1.49 to unlock an individual world or 2.99 to unlock all current and future content. There are also cosmetic IAPs which are ridonkulously overpriced, but for free you get 162 stages.

I completed it on my iPad then downloaded it again on my iPhone. No iCloud but I haven't minded playing through it again.

Last edited by Paulos G; 06-30-2013 at 01:56 PM..