★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Call of Mini: Zombies 2 - Coming July 11

07-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Call of Mini: Zombies 2 - Coming July 11

We're excited to announce that the long-awaited sequel to the worldwide smash-hit Call of Mini: Zombies will hit the App Store on July 11.

Call of Mini: Zombies 2 has better graphics and a mission-based unlock system.
Secondary weapons are relatively new elements to the sequel, compared with its predecessor.

10 deadly weapons
5 awesome characters with unique secondary weapons
10 fearsome zombies
10 engaging environments
Real-time lighting effects
Complete various missions in fast-paced battles
Fluid shooting gameplay with a great combo system
Complete Daily Missions for extra rewards
Challenge new bosses: Chef and Rugby Player

Watch the trailer to feel the intensity of the sequel!

Triniti Interactive

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new releases, updates, and FREE games:

07-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Can I play offline? If connection is needed, I will pass.

07-02-2013, 10:17 AM
It'll probaldly need a connection. Dino Hunter needed one intial connect then you could play as mach as you wanted.
While the app was open that is.
07-02-2013, 10:18 AM
The first one was good... At first. Until they changed the balance into a freemium pit. Im not even excited about this anymore, but i sure did enjoy the first one a bit, before the they pulled crap for it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Well it is triniti.
If you can't snag a code then wait for it to go free.
They are reliable that way.
After DH I don't think I'll bother with either option.
Sides, they didn't add multiplayer to that. Yet.
07-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Need confirmation if connection is needed or not. Thanks
07-03-2013, 12:36 AM
Ditto on the Internet verification thing... If they are worried about cheaters or pirates there are other ways to deal with it than inconveniencing would-be customers with this Internet verification crap. Not everyone plays on iPhone and not everyone plays near a readily available hotspot or wifi connection, specially with a game as on the to play in spurts designed as these games are. After buying both that latest Tiny Legends and Dino Hunter game with this requirement, I think I will skip future games by this developer even when they go free. I normally don't mind paying a buck even for a game I know will go free, but what chafes me is being dictated as to where and when I can play my game because of a restriction that is unnecessary to an otherwise offline single player experience!
07-09-2013, 01:46 AM
I bought call of mini: zombies on day one of release, but if this does have to have internet connection. I would have to pass to. Sorry triniti games.
07-09-2013, 08:53 AM
I agree with all the Internet connection comments. And the graphics supposedly look better? They look the same as CoM1 to me. I don't really see anything new in the sequel, this could have easily been an update to CoM.. I'll pick it up anyways, but it'll most likely end up getting deleted.

EDIT: Multiplayer?