★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ZhouYang
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.0 MB
  • Version: 1.10
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Running of the Bulls at home can participate in, definitely worth a play, you still wait? Tell your friends, run with it!
----------------------------------------------
Do you still remember that raging bull? Now, it comes back with new skills. It has become more violent and arrogant at this time. In order to stop it, people placed many obstacles on the streets, but this can not at all affect the bulls forwarding, who is still attacking wildly anyone who provokes it. So far, no one has been unable to prevent it, and agonistic scenes are on again ...

Game description:
You will control this raging bull to attack provocateur on the road; dodge different obstacles by jumping up and down. When the anger is accumulated to a certain extent, you can use anger to enable two special skills, then you can just aimed at provocateurs and strike them all to the sky...

P.S.: a hero can pass through the crossroads!

Features:
* Beautiful 3D picture
* It feels good with simple touch screen and tilt control.
* Simple program screen and tilt control, feel good.
* A number of different role appearances are available for replacement.
* Increase ability points to upgrade the roles skill.
* Increased different people for running together.
* Ranking list and results will be published by Game Center, for scores competition with friends.

-------------------------------------------------------
E-Mail:chouyang2010@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter for updates:
https://twitter.com/Angry_Bulls

z_up's comments:
Running of the Bulls,FREE!FREE!!FREE!!!

Running of the Bulls at home can participate in, definitely worth a play, you still wait? Tell your friends, run with it!

07-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Runner game?

07-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Runner game?
Looks that way from the screenshots.

The actual event held in Spain is horrible, the bull gets stressed like anything during this and after the chase/run the bull is killed anyway. Horrible

As for the game to be fair the graphics look decent and you know every week we'll always get a runner (or two !)
07-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Like I said in the other thread, this is an enjoyable endless runner with good tilt controls, nice graphics and many objectives to complete. Even the IAP seem to be not necessery, I earn lots of coins to upgrade the power-ups.
But I can't recommend it for $2. Especially when I see ads in the game. It's just a small ad on the top of the screen which brings you to angry bulls 1 but it just feels like this will be free in a few days. And finally there's a second currency which is almost impossible to earn during the game.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Oh, it's a runner game. And Thanks for your review, Sink_or_swim. I decided to lost money because of it.

Pine Entertainment
07-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Looks that way from the screenshots.

The actual event held in Spain is horrible, the bull gets stressed like anything during this and after the chase/run the bull is killed anyway. Horrible)
True. And you gotta ask yourself why any sane person would say, 'hey, I think I I'll risk my life today and let a huge raging bull run right through us and get gored. Looks like fun!'
The game might be, though!
07-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Another runner, awesome stuff. We only have like 3.6 million of them, great to have more!

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
07-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Although i not really like anything clone from Temple Run, but found some awesome fun from Sanuku vid. I will take this one cause lol at sliding bull
07-04-2013, 10:05 AM
That's what I posted in the thread yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
it just feels like this will be free in a few days.
It's now free

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 07-04-2013 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Wrong thread