★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: KickBowl is a new app game with an addictive game experience The common trend with so many great game apps is that they rely on ultra-simple gameplay to deliver a highly enjoyable gaming experience. KickBowl is the epitome of this, as youll see if you download it! Heres the objective of this app. Ready? All you have to do is kick your ball through various, daring obstacles in order to knock over those pesky pins. Thats why its named KickBowl, after all! Now, sure, this sounds as easy as anything else youve ever heard, but thats where the catch comes in. This game is deceptively easy, and youll soon find out that the real challenge lies in being able to successfully dowhat sounds so darn simple

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Kickbowl/378830442252707

Contact us @ Kickbowl@yahoo.com

AwesomeGamer's comments:
KickBowl is the new app game that recently got released in the app store
This game is simply amazing it's a little bit of bowling and Kickball mixed together Instead of your normal bowling you have obstacles to go through to Knock over the pins
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/kickbowl/id665524705?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2
Kick Bowl is filled with 20 Challenging Levels
The Graphics is great
Price is also affordable $.99 cent

This game is perfect if your standing in line at store or if your on your lunch break or if you just need something to do. Go get it Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Kickin' a bowling ball? Owww! That's gotta hurt!
07-03-2013, 09:49 PM
I know right but it's a very fun gun I love it
07-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGamer View Post
I know right but it's a very fun gun I love it
Yeah, I'm gonna check it out!!