Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-03-2013, 03:57 PM

Default Cosmic TD [Universal]

Cosmic TD is a brand new, challenging, and free Tower Defense game! It's built for lovers of the genre, and is a traditional tower defense, precisely tailored for iPhone or iPad play. There is a large emphasis on building mazes, using strategy, and reacting quickly.

It starts simple, and is very easy to learn. A lot of mechanics and new ways to play are slowly added as you work your way through hours and hours of content. Over time the game gets increasingly complex and difficult, and becomes very challenging.

There's no clutter on the screen or ads. There's no pay2win.

In short, it's a game built from the ground up for people who just enjoy a carefully balanced tower defense.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you get to enjoy it!

Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cosmic-td/id660889662?ls=1&mt=8

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DY7aX1yqSo

Old 07-04-2013, 01:51 PM

Tried the game out, very well crafted levels and really impressed so far, hope to see this do well

Recommend trying for anyone who likes the TD genre or any puzzleish type of games
Old 07-06-2013, 01:52 PM

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2013, 05:24 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This is a very good TD game, very happy I found out about it through AppWinn. I would definately recommend to try it out since it's free. The fact you need to do fairly well in previous levels to unlock harder levels is great, and provides a great sense of progression.

I've only played a few tutorial levels but I've already been introduced to a bunch of different asteroids (enemys) and towers. Your score is based on many different factors which makes it more challenging in a good way. I know I'll be playing this for quite a while and I'll probably end up buying a star pack just to support the dev.