Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-03-2013, 05:34 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default RokLienz: On Tour!

RokLienz: On Tour!

The crowd goes wild!! You’re on stage rokin’ out with your favorite Rokin’ Alienz when suddenly your RIVALS crash your show! THEY CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE. Will you win? Will you defend your RokLienz title as “Best Band in the Universe”?!?!

Following their rokin' debut with RokLienz: Rok Out Concert!, the RokLienz will go on tour and compete in The Galactic Grooves Battle of the Bands! The RokLienz have picked you to help them become the "Best Band in The Universe!" Help them score higher than their competition on their home planets by keeping them on beat and protecting them against food that gets thrown on stage! Tap the beats and slice your way to higher scores and help Runkle Rux, Yuppi, and Klimp gain more and more fans! They need YOUR help to make their way through tiny café stages, small clubs, and eventually to MEGA venues!!

Join the RokLienz on their epic adventure traveling the cosmos, kicking' out sweet beats, and making fans move their feet (or tentacles)!

RokLienz: On Tour! FEATURES:
* Free to play!
* 3 different planets!
* 9 original, out-of-this-world songs by 3 different RokLienz!
* 36 total levels!
* Unlock more goodiez and power-upz as you play with in-game currency earned by being AWESOME!
* Interactive, challenging, and very fun beat-based game!

RokLienz: On Tour! is available now!

BROUGHT TO YOU BY CREATIVITY, INC. —award-winning experts in children’s toys, music, and edu-tainment. Previously released award winning music education app DoReMi 1-2-3. For more info, please visit www.creativitymobile.com.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:53 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

This game is brilliant, I had the pleasure of playing it early and ill say don't be fooled by the way it looks, while it starts off very easy IMO it soon picks up and the tunes become catchy and the gameplay gets harder.
The gameplay consists of tapping/swiping and spinning like elite beat agents for anyone who's played or seen that before.
The backgrounds all have things happening while your playing which is pretty cool and there's quite a bit of stuff to unlock in the shop ranging from power ups to pointless (but cool) goodiez that just alter the sounds and visuals.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Glad you liked it!

I definitely love this game too. We're still working on some improvements so there will be an update soon but definitely this game is great and very fun. It makes me want to play Dance Dance Revolution... Hehe.

(:
Old 07-03-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
This game is brilliant, I had the pleasure of playing it early and ill say don't be fooled by the way it looks, while it starts off very easy IMO it soon picks up and the tunes become catchy and the gameplay gets harder.
The gameplay consists of tapping/swiping and spinning like elite beat agents for anyone who's played or seen that before.
The backgrounds all have things happening while your playing which is pretty cool and there's quite a bit of stuff to unlock in the shop ranging from power ups to pointless (but cool) goodiez that just alter the sounds and visuals.
Thanks oooooomonkey. I'm gonna pick this one up.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:53 AM

I've played for a while but I can't go to campaign 1-2 after touch to 8 icons. Can you explain more that what can I do?
Old 07-05-2013, 05:38 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Hehe...I saw this in appzapp and downloaded it immediately as well.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:22 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

@Andre I'm not sure I understand your question, but it seems like you're having trouble getting past the first level (1-1)? To advance in the game, you need to get enough taps correct in each song. You have to get through the whole song, and time enough of the taps correctly. Make sure to wait until the ring gets as close to the beat as possible before tapping, a perfect hit gets you 100 points. There is no penalty for replaying, and you can try as many times as you want, so keep at it!

Hope that helps, please ask more questions if anything is still unclear!
Old 07-05-2013, 12:27 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

@NOEN and Greyskull Thanks so much for checking it out! We'd love to know what you think and would really appreciate a review in iTunes if you like it
Old 07-06-2013, 12:27 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 07-06-2013, 07:40 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcre8 View Post
@NOEN and Greyskull Thanks so much for checking it out! We'd love to know what you think and would really appreciate a review in iTunes if you like it
Will do...I have 3 pages of apps yet to be launched. When I finally get around to yours, I'll review it