Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-03-2013, 08:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default "Swift Revenge" Trailer Launch + Game Reveal (by indy dev, Spaceship Apps)

If you like high-speed action-packed adventures plus smashing and exploding stuff in crazy fantasy environments, then Swift Revenge could be the game for you! It's launching on iOS this August!

Developed by a fantastic indy game studio called Spaceship Apps, Swift Revenge is a tilt-based vertical scroller with tons of weapons, upgrades, enemy types, special bosses, and non-stop action. It's easy to pick up but tough to master (speaking from personal experience ).

Spaceship Apps will be launching a closed beta via the TouchArcade forums soon so keep an eye out!

Check out the trailer and images below and please spread the word to gamers globally!!! Swift Revenge will be published for Spaceship Apps by indy-exclusive label, Ayopa Games. Your support of this new game is genuinely appreciated and your comments and questions are welcome!

Cheers,
Johnny Coghlan
Ayopa Games

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by JohnnyCoghlan; 07-03-2013 at 08:08 PM..
Old 07-04-2013, 02:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

And here is the beta thread, just as promised http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=195291
Old 07-04-2013, 03:19 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Looks fun... Applied

A bit strange to see the ship comes from upper screen, usually the ship shoots from bottom part in vertical shooter game.. Could you tell me about the control? Tap, Tilt?
Old 07-04-2013, 03:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Looks fun... Applied

A bit strange to see the ship comes from upper screen, usually the ship shoots from bottom part in vertical shooter game.. Could you tell me about the control? Tap, Tilt?
Hi!
Yeah, I know, everybody notices that =) We decided that to place the character on top of the screen will work better, since it's easier to keep an eye on HUD and prevents it from overshadowing while taping.

And yes, you guessed right it's tilt and tap (and sometimes slide) game =)

p.s. BTW i noticed you added iPad with your testflight account, i forgot to notice that game is only in iPhone 4/5 resolution atm, but you still can play it on a tablet though =) We will share it to you later today!
Old 07-04-2013, 03:31 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonocrat View Post
Hi!
Yeah, I know, everybody notices that =) We decided that to place the character on top of the screen will work better, since it's easier to keep an eye on HUD and prevents it from overshadowing while taping.

And yes, you guessed right it's tilt and tap (and sometimes slide) game =)

p.s. BTW i noticed you added iPad with your testflight account, i forgot to notice that game is only in iPhone 4/5 resolution atm, but you still can play it on a tablet though =) We will share it to you later today!
o, I think it's universal.. Hmm, don't you have a plan to make iPad version of this game?... sad I only have iPad at this moment...
Old 07-04-2013, 03:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
o, I think it's universal.. Hmm, don't you have a plan to make iPad version of this game?... sad I only have iPad at this moment...
We really want to make the tablet version of the game, but right now we want to make "base" phone version as good as possible. But, yeah, universal app is what we would really like to do in the future if all goes well. =)

Last edited by Demonocrat; 07-04-2013 at 03:37 AM..
Old 07-04-2013, 03:46 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

I'm afraid about how it'll looked on iPad screen, sometimes it looks blur with 2x zoom on iPad screen
Old 07-04-2013, 03:50 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I'm afraid about how it'll looked on iPad screen, sometimes it looks blur with 2x zoom on iPad screen
Well, I played it on my iPad 2 for nearly a month when I forgot to take my phone with me on a trip, and it was quite playable. Not as good looking as on iphone with 2x zoom, but still good enough =)
Old 07-05-2013, 04:53 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Shared game to your account, hope you will like it =)
Old 07-05-2013, 10:03 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

When i saw the first seconds of the video, the game remember me Chicken can't fly game. But Swift revenge has a different gameplay.
It's a very interesting game.