App description: Storm into combat with the battlecry YO JOE or COBRA on your lips! Relive your favorite G.I. JOE moments with your favorite G.I. JOE characters inspired by classic episodes of this storied franchise!

G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND is a light-strategy collectible card game where you can assemble, train, and deploy squads of iconic G.I. JOE and Cobra characters before unleashing them in combat in dangerous missions around the globe.

Features

- Create your dream-team squad from G.I. JOEs finest recruits and/or command a strike force of terror made up of Cobras deadliest operatives
- Train, trade, upgrade, and promote your characters to employ iconic character skills and unlock powerful vehicle skills like the G.I. JOE Conquest X-30, the Cobra HISS tank, and the Dreadnok Buzz Boar
- Collect, promote, and deploy hundreds of unique characters from A Real American Hero to G.I. JOE: Renegades and every series in between. More new characters are added multiple times each month
- Enjoy gorgeous character art from the artists behind G.I. JOE-based comics and action figures
- Read classic character bios, and collect and cash in Flag Points for recruits and combat supplies
- Compete globally in special events featuring massive boss fights and player-vs.-player combat

G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND is powered by Mobage, one of the worlds largest free social game networks.

G.I. JOE and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission 2014 Hasbro.

Sanuku's comments:

07-04-2013, 02:25 AM
Mobage does game according to a movie? Hope that it's exciting, as same as this film.

Pine Entertainment

07-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Mobage does game according to a movie? Hope that it's exciting, as same as this film.
This is like the transformers game they released a little while back where its all art work of the original 80's Gi joe. Not like the new films.
07-04-2013, 03:59 AM
It's official. Mobage ruined my childhood heroes.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-04-2013, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
I think you are younger that i first thought you were, and that the movie was the first you heard of GI Joe. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-04-2013, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I think you are younger that i first thought you were, and that the movie was the first you heard of GI Joe. O_o
The first time I heard about "GI Joe" is the film which is released in this year, so maybe I lost much information of previous version.

Pine Entertainment
07-04-2013, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It's official. Mobage ruined my childhood heroes.
Hehe kind of agree and disagree here, both this and transformers are terrible games but there's something about them that keeps me coming back, I think it's the fact they went with the original designs and not the whole bay route.
07-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamtak View Post
Looks good!!
you can't be serious right?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
07-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
you can't be serious right?
He could be. Probably hasn't caught toucharcade group think yet.
07-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Great 4th of July game. Does it have DJ or Snowjob?