★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Seeking for good people to give some feedback on our game! [Swift Revenge]

07-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Seeking for good people to give some feedback on our game! [Swift Revenge]

Hello people of the TouchArcade!

My name is Ivan, and I am one of the creators of the game "Swift Revenge" that will hit appstore next month. This is our first game, and we had it in development for nearly 2 years and now, at long last, we are going to show the game to the people outside our "inner circle".

Swift Revenge is a vertical scroller (not a runner!), with some neat features and various satisfying (hopefully ) gameplay mechanics that constantly freshens experience by introducing something new on each level of the game.
We tried to create something original, while keeping it as simple to jump in as possible. So although game might look "simple" at a first glance, it's not

Game is pretty much finished, but we still uncertain on the difficulty curve, so we want you guys to tell us what you think.
Actually, any feedback is welcomed, not only about game's difficulty.

So if you want to play our game and help us out, here is a magic testflight link for you: (http://tflig.ht/10wi9Ck)

Oh, and check out our trailer to get some vague idea what you are signing up for =)

Cheers!
Ivan
07-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Wow... This looks fantastic!

Reminds me of Captain Antarctica and Super Mole Escape, but more the combat-oriented version of them.

Cant wait to play this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-04-2013, 09:21 AM
It looks really good judging by the trailer! Can't wait to try it.
07-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Aaaand first people in! Hope you will like the game =)
07-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Feel free to jump on the beta, this is a quality game and you'll be glad you did!
Thanks in advance!
07-06-2013, 03:29 AM
Thanks to everyone who take participation in the test! Your feedback in testflight is priceless! Seriously, people, it's so nice to see someone actually playing our game and reacting on it after all this time in development =)

Next bunch of invites sent!
07-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonocrat View Post
Thanks to everyone who take participation in the test! Your feedback in testflight is priceless! Seriously, people, it's so nice to see someone actually playing our game and reacting on it after all this time in development =)

Next bunch of invites sent!
Is the testflight recruitment still available, i have sent the request..
Akshayjadhav1011@gmail.com
07-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord1011 View Post
Is the testflight recruitment still available, i have sent the request..
Akshayjadhav1011@gmail.com
Yes, I see your request! We will share the game to you with the next build.

p.s. I see that you applied with iPad, if you also have iPhone or iPod touch that would be more suitable for test since app is not universal yet.
07-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonocrat View Post
Yes, I see your request! We will share the game to you with the next build.

p.s. I see that you applied with iPad, if you also have iPhone or iPod touch that would be more suitable for test since app is not universal yet.
I don't have iPhone or iPod, but i will manage with iPad.
07-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Game looks good,sent request,thanks

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".