App description: Alex, the grandson of Richard is an adventurer and treasure hunter.

He goes to the ancient Mayan City Tikal, to find the lost golden masks of the kings. When he gets there, it turns out that the pyramids are inhabited by various creatures and strange guards resembling the ancient Mayans.

While entering the pyramids, the hero doesn't even suspect how hard it will be to leave them...

NagakaStudio's comments:

07-05-2013, 02:52 AM
took L3AALNHWXYW3 thank you

Game Center: sink_or_swim

07-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Took TP9ANXXJPNTL. Will leave impressions soon! Thanks to the devs for a code!
07-05-2013, 04:40 AM
All codes are gone..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
07-05-2013, 05:02 AM
Here, take from next 5:

94H93PWYM9HF
NPEW4R3JW7KK
P6M4WX3XTLWL
FTRJX3P693NR
FWKPTJ7ANXRF

Enjoy!
07-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Wow thanks,I'll be sure to put some imps later..I took this one FWKPTJ7ANXRF..

07-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Just redeemed 94H93PWYM9HF now. Thanks for the chance to try this!
07-05-2013, 06:09 AM
Initial Impressions

Here's what I observed while playing upto level 7..
The nature of this platformer is all about discovery,patience and careful use of resources..The object of the game is to navigate each dungeon in order to retrieve golden masks on a Mayan ruin(with the Mayans present)..Initially you get them by cleverly evading obstacles and determine traps that are set..But as you go on you will encounter the ruin's inhabitants which prove to be a more complex obstacle in your way..Though you will find and get some weapons like bombs and bullets for your gun,keep in mind they are limited..You can't just shoot and bomb away like there's no tomorrow..Buttom line this is a thinking mans game because there are choices sometimes on how to go from point A to point B..There are harder ways and easier ways..

I find the music appropriate and good to set the tone on a ruin adventure..The animation is decent..The controls are just about right and responsive..Over all this is a nice game..Well there are my thoughs..

@the dev,btw are there plans to make this game universal through an update or are you going to make an iPad version?I have to say though,the game looks decent even if I'm on 2x mode..

Edit:I also must say I like it for what it is..

Last edited by Alister; 07-05-2013 at 07:29 AM.
07-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Here's what I observed while playing upto level 7..
The nature of this platformer is all about discovery,patience and careful use of resources..The object of the game is to navigate each dungeon in order to retrieve golden masks on a Mayan ruin(with the Mayans present)..Initially the you get them by cleverly evading obstacles and determine traps that are set..But as you go on you will encounter the ruins inhabitants which prove to be a more complex obstacle in your way..Though you will find and get some weapons like bombs and bullets for your gun,keep in mind they are limited..You can't just shoot and bomb away like there's no tomorrow..Buttom line this is a thinking mans game because there are choices sometimes on how to go from point A to point B..There are harder ways and easier ways..

I find the music appropriate and good to set the tone on a ruin adventure..The animation is decent..The controls are just about right and responsive..Over all this is a nice game..Well there are my thoughs..

@the dev,btw are there plans to make this game universal through an update or are you going to make an iPad version?I have to say though,the game looks decent even if I'm on 2x mode..

Edit:I also must say I like it for what it is..

First of all, thank you for a such great and comprehensive opinion.

We will do our best to make the game for iPad as soon as possible
08-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Really loving this game! Excellent Indiana Jones style adventure platformer. Well... If Indy used bombs and a grappling hook! Lots of fun. Well worth the download.