Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Michal.FE Michal.FE is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 3.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 121
Default Iesabel (Cross-platform Action RPG) by Forever Entertainment



Hi,

Our new hack 'n' slash game just hit the App Store.




Launch trailer

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Teaser trailer

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up



Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Michal.FE; 07-13-2013 at 02:46 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:23 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,928
Default

Oh wow...was not expecting this until the 11th! Congrats on the release. Bought!

EDIT: Dudes, until the appinfo starts working properly...the game has cross-platform co-op multiplayer and NO IAPs. This thing is a frickin' steal at $2.

Last edited by metalcasket; 07-08-2013 at 02:40 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:40 AM
sugimulm sugimulm is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,492
Default

Hey Casket, impressions please!! Game looks fantastic!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:44 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Hey Casket, impressions please!! Game looks fantastic!
It'll be a while, dude. My connection's horrible. Should take a couple of hours for the ~ 500 MB download. :/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:48 AM
psj3809 psj3809 is offline
Moderator
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8,918
Default

Wow this does look good. Need someone to let me know what 'intuitive touch controls' are like though.

But just reading 'No buying potions for real cash, no gems, no constant nagging for purchases like in other similar games and absolutely no in-app purchases. sounds amazing.

Think we should all buy and support this game for that line alone !
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:53 AM
sugimulm sugimulm is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
It'll be a while, dude. My connection's horrible. Should take a couple of hours for the ~ 500 MB download. :/
No problem, I feel your pain . Don't you hate when you get one gorgeous looking game and your bandwidth just stinks...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:55 AM
sugimulm sugimulm is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Wow this does look good. Need someone to let me know what 'intuitive touch controls' are like though.

But just reading 'No buying potions for real cash, no gems, no constant nagging for purchases like in other similar games and absolutely no in-app purchases. sounds amazing.

Think we should all buy and support this game for that line alone !
Good point! For a 1.99, no IAP, no brainer. The only thing holding me back is controls, what is it like, responsive, etc...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:55 AM
psj3809 psj3809 is offline
Moderator
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8,918
Default

I have to practice what i preach, this has no IAP's, i need to support it

Just downloading now, had 1 gig free on my device but still wasnt enough for the download so temporarily deleted a few others.

Downloading now, impressions in a few mins
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:57 AM
sugimulm sugimulm is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I have to practice what i preach, this has no IAP's, i need to support it

Just downloading now, had 1 gig free on my device but still wasnt enough for the download so temporarily deleted a few others.

Downloading now, impressions in a few mins
Thanks psj! In the meantime will free up some space too!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:59 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
No problem, I feel your pain . Don't you hate when you get one gorgeous looking game and your bandwidth just stinks...
I know, right? Luckily I'm finally on an unlimited connection, but the speed still sucks. Oh, well...can't win 'em all.

As for the controls...from the upcoming threads, it's mentioned that there are both tap controls and a joypad. Everyone should pretty much be covered.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent