★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A will of steel, a heart of stone, intelligence as sharp as a knife, and wisdom as deep as oblivion.

Eymerich is called upon to investigate an obscure case. Something that goes way beyond heresy, revealing a new face of Evil. He must tackle a great number of arduous tasks and make many painful choices. Terrible creatures await him, but with his burning determination he will overcome a Plague that is deadlier than his worst possible nightmare.

Play a remorseless character to live an original story inspired by the famous novel of Valerio Evangelisti.

Numerous unique riddles and environments rich in details
An excellent soundtrack that ponctuates the events
Voices in English, Italian
Texts in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish

BONUS
Voices and texts in Latin for a best experience!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FANTASTIC ADVENTURE GAMES!

On Mac, iPad, iPhone:
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Atlantis 4: Evolution
Atlantis 5: The Secrets of Atlantis - The Sacred Legacy
Aztec The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
Dracula 1: Resurrection
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Dracula 4: The Shadow Of The Dragon
Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypt 3: The Prophecy
Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon
Jules Verne's Mystery of the Nautilus
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2
Louvre The Messenger
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy
Road to India Between Hell and Nirvana
Versailles 2

Only on Mac:
Still Life 2 - Director's Cut

FOLLOW US

MICROIDS
On twitter.com/microids_off
On facebook.com/microids
On microids.com/en

ANUMAN INTERACTIVE
On twitter.com/anumani
On facebook.com/anuman.fr
On anuman-interactive.com

D3adly's comments:

07-12-2013, 08:17 PM
anyone tryed?

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere

07-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Between screenshots 6 and 7 and between 7 and 8, it is odd to see a part of the GUI misaligned. That book icon on the lower right moved a little in between screenshots, while other icons do not.

Also, in between the SUPPOSEDLY SAME SCREENSHOTS in both the iphone and ipad versions, for example Screenshots 3 and 8, the Lower right icons are different. The iphone had the book icon, while the ipad screenshot has the scroll. Similarly, screenshot 5's Book icon on the lower right has a number 3 on it like our notifications, while it hasnt any in screenshot 10.

Odd.

Scam?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Also, in between the SUPPOSEDLY SAME SCREENSHOTS in both the iphone and ipad versions, for example Screenshots 3 and 8, the Lower right icons are different. The iphone had the book icon, while the ipad screenshot has the scroll. Similarly, screenshot 5's Book icon on the lower right has a number 3 on it like our notifications, while it hasnt any in screenshot 10.
Seeing differences between screenshots is not unusual, and is what often happens when a developer actually uses separate screenshots actually taken from an iPhone and iPad instead of just using one and scaling it to represent the other, as many do. Most universal apps in the app store don't actually use separate screenshots taken from the different devices, which is why the iPad "screenshots" often appear as scaled-up versions of iPhone images, even if the game itself doesn't look like that during play.

In this case the developer has tried to keep the shots as close as possible in order to provide a direct comparison, but there are obviously going to be discrepancies because of this: the position of the raindrops in shots 2 and 7 is clearly different between the two, for example.

Quote:
Scam?
No, this is Microids, hardly an unknown developer. In addition, this game has been released on multiple platforms, of which iOS is only one.
07-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Game Impressions

07-16-2013, 09:09 AM
thanks for video Sanuku

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
07-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the video Sanuku. The game looks fairly decent for the genre, but I'm going to pass on it for now.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
07-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Wow... this looks good. All my earlier suspicion destroyed, and im glad it did.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-16-2013, 06:30 PM
I love how in the video the guy grabs a rope and states, "it may come in useful". WTF?
07-17-2013, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
I love how in the video the guy grabs a rope and states, "it may come in useful". WTF?
Ropes are always useful.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)