App description: The story of The last day of the Decade is almost over. Only the final episode left. Lets finish it together!
Please support us - igg.me/at/leviathan

Prepare to solve the mysterious crime from your past and struggle against the most powerful family of Leviathan!

The game takes place in the world of Leviathan, a cyberpunk meets dark fantasy kind of world. The player gets to know this brutal dystopian world where the nobility revels in luxury, pleasures and perversions, while the common folk suffers and dies from a terrible plague. The main character, a noble-born boy, gets adopted by the one who has killed his parents. The law is powerless as the murderer comes from one of the most influential families, that has taken over all the city...

FEATURES
- Episode one is FREE!
- The world of aristocracy full of money and power.
- Daemons from the depths of outer worlds!
- Mysterious murder and secrets of the past!
- City streets, full of adventures.
- Stunning animated 2D graphics.

Episodes:
Episode I - The First Day of the Decade
Episode II - Clues from the past
Episode III - Being a killer
Episode IV - The Gift (TBD)
Episode V - The Last Day of the Decade (TBD)

Facebook community (international):
https://www.facebook.com/leviathangame

Forum:
http://thelostwood.com/board

VK community (russian):
http://vk.com/leviathangame

Need help or technical support? Want to help us to make the game better? Mail us: help@thelostwood.com

Sanuku's comments:

07-12-2013, 01:07 AM
Thoughts Sanuku? Did you enjoy playing?

07-12-2013, 01:37 AM
One thing's got me puzzled. The description shows five episodes, starting with The First Day of the Decade, and says the aforementioned first episode is free. Except that this is The Last Day of the Decade, which it shows as not having a release date, like the one before it. Um, did time go into reverse in Russia or something?
07-12-2013, 02:07 AM
How much are the episodes??

Edit:I saw on the AppStore the episode is just 2.99$..Nice

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"

Last edited by Alister; 07-12-2013 at 02:10 AM.
07-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Thoughts Sanuku? Did you enjoy playing?
Yes I do like it as far as I can say. The Game seem to have it`s own charm and compared similar Games from Big Fish & Co this one seem to somehow manage to make me want to play it more then those 30. Minutes so far.

Probably the Story about the Father & Mother Relationship and the Decade that somehow seem to be connected in a Way I don`t can explain yet to their Family.

So far I also like the Relationship between you and your Sister in the Game and that she more or less is very open if it comes to calling people names

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
One thing's got me puzzled. The description shows five episodes, starting with The First Day of the Decade, and says the aforementioned first episode is free. Except that this is The Last Day of the Decade, which it shows as not having a release date, like the one before it. Um, did time go into reverse in Russia or something?
No, it`s as you have already explained it. The First Day of the Decade is Free since it`s the first Episode. Following that are:
  • Episode 2: Clues from the past
  • Episode 3: Being a killer
  • Episode 4: The Gift
  • Episode 5: The Last Day of the Decade

The Decade is in the Game a decription for something Story relevant and not actually describing an Time Frame if i got it so far right after playing the Game for 30. Minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
How much are the episodes??

Edit:I saw on the AppStore the episode is just 2.99$..Nice

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-12-2013 at 02:24 AM.
07-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Hhhmm,if I really like chapter:1 I'll definitely make a plunge for the season pass in support of the devs..This seems to be a good surprise..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
07-12-2013, 03:24 AM
I dint watch the video... Is the gameplay like a point and click adventure?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I dint watch the video... Is the gameplay like a point and click adventure?
Similar to the BigFish Games where you have to search for things but with muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more Story Plot.
07-13-2013, 03:27 AM
It's a great game (played the first chapter)! I really like the art and story - will keep an eye on that!
07-13-2013, 03:37 AM
i must try this now

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere