★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** SALE *** JACKPOT CASH PACK ONLY 0.99 *** SALE ***

- Extremely entertaining and one of the best of its kind -Gamewoof

- top 10 games of July -Evolve

A Thug In Time is a top-down shooter that takes you on a journey through time! Kai is a chosen time traveler, instructed to collect time crystals scattered throughout time, in order to save humanity from future destruction! Players can use 35 unique weapons to decapitate, burn, freeze, laser, shoot, bomb and destroy over 20 varying enemies and eight mini-bosses and their bosses! Each kill has individual physics based purely on reaction using no death animations. Use a variety of power ups and weapons to survive and create havoc through over 65 levels throughout the Viking-Age, Wild West, 1930s Chicago, and modern-day New York!

Features:

Decapitate, freeze, burn as well as riddle with bullet and laser fire your enemies with more than 35 explosive weapons
In game powerups that include: fire bombs, freeze bombs and cutter blades
Battle through 65 levels set in four time periods: Viking-Age, Wild West, 1930s mob infested Chicago and modern-day New York
Obliterate more than 20 types of unique enemies
No death animations, each kill has its own unique physics based reaction
Conquer time travel as well as eight bosses and their mini-bosses
Stunning graphics with advanced lighting techniques
Hours of gameplay with an enormous amount of content
07-16-2013, 06:17 AM
Yay, downloading.

Let's see if it lives up to the expections.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

07-16-2013, 08:54 AM
I've never heard of this one. It looks really cool tho.
07-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I've never heard of this one. It looks really cool tho.
It does look very nice in those shots.
Let us know how it is please Vovin. Will try it out later but would be keen to see what you think.
Thanks.
07-16-2013, 09:07 AM
good games like on NZ day

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
07-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Good concept poorly executed.Cant Recommend
The amount of enemies you face is ridiculous.
It's a open world but everywhere you turn is gated off.
The environment(s) are cluttered.
I didn't enjoy, deleted

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
07-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Tried for 20mins and it did not click with me. I would rather play minigore 2 which is much more polished with smooth interface.
07-16-2013, 10:52 AM
I tried the game out and it's decent, but nothing I'd play on a regular basis. As someone said up top, there's too many enemies to fight off at one time. After the mission where you had to protect the portals, I deleted it. Maybe an update could fix the enemy issue......
07-16-2013, 11:02 AM
Simply put, horrible. Moving on...
07-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Game Impressions