Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-17-2013, 06:58 AM

Default X-Rainbow - (by Ludimate) [Universal]

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 5.8 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Free those colors! Shoot away balls to blast blocks and clear levels. Sounds easy? You'll need to deal with bombs, movers and attractors, as well as evil descenders and generators. Not to mention the King - beware the mighty King! And even gravity is against you.

X-Rainbow is an original game with a blend of straight fun, ability and puzzling elements: sometimes you'll get away with a happy ball-shooting spree, but on other occasions it pays to take a good look at that level.

• A fun original game with great gameplay
• Includes 70 levels with a variety of challenges
• Easy to play, challenging to master
• Straightforward level help
• Refreshing colorful graphics

What's the X-Rainbow story? It began with violet and went all the way to red: the evil Dr. Darko somehow froze the colors of the rainbow into solid blocks! Dr. Darko left them scattered over 70 levels and his block army will do anything to stop you from freeing the rainbow colors frozen in those blocks. As you advance across the levels, Dr. Darko will place harder and meaner obstacles to your progress...

Can you take the challenge? It's great fun - get X-Rainbow now!
iPhone Screenshots

Lite Version: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/x-rainbow-free/id643210396

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-17-2013 at 01:36 PM..
Old 07-17-2013, 07:00 AM
Banned

Il say this.. I will buy it.. I like the colors.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Developer
iPhone 3GS

I needed a casual one-hand game I could play in short bursts this week, so I picked up this one. It's actually quite a bit of fun.

It looks like a typical brick-breaker at first glance, but differs in that you can launch an infinite number of balls from anywhere on the bottom half of the screen without worrying about losing balls. Being able to launch an all-out assault against the bricks and watching the ensuing chaos is pretty satisfying.

The challenge seems to come into play with a number of elements that threaten to create/push blocks down towards the bottom of the screen. If those blocks cross the line at the bottom, you fail the level. Depending on the element, this either means you're frantically trying to shoot to stop this advancement, or you're having to fire carefully and sparingly in order to avoid triggering it.

I'm in the second level set, and am enjoying it so far. Great for the quick gaming session.