★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: QuickWeb
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 128.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In a peaceful small town, an unknown killer has taken the life of a teenage girl. No one was ready for this. Who would want to kill Amy, the most popular girl in class? The police have no clues, so Amy's best friend takes up the investigation herself. Help solve the case by searching key locations, collecting evidence, and interrogating suspects. Catch the true killer!

FEATURES:
-Uncover a small town's secrets
-Investigate your best friend's murder
-Classic hidden object and mini games

rvlgames's comments:
Hello all again,

This is my 1st iOS game. It was at first a PC / MAC title and after a few months I decided to use that graphics to made a mobile version, too.

The game can only be played on iPads with iOS 6:

07-17-2013, 11:57 AM
*Sigh* Reminds me of the way my mom's house used to look. ;^)

07-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
*Sigh* Reminds me of the way my mom's house used to look. ;^)
Yeah, well your mom certainly has secr...I'm sorry. It was hard to swallow that one .
07-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Yeah, well your mom certainly has secr...I'm sorry. It was hard to swallow that one .
Nah, no worries, dude. She's been gone for over 10 years now. She took 'em with her.
07-18-2013, 12:31 AM
Ooh...I apologize.
07-18-2013, 06:03 AM
Is it wrong to lol @ Greyskull?

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
07-18-2013, 06:16 AM
Girls with secrets??Are they pretty little liars??Lol..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
07-18-2013, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Girls with secrets??Are they pretty little liars??Lol..
Lol.. yes :|

I wanted at 1st to make something inspired by that book/movie. unfortunately the lack of resources pushed me to this simple HO classic game..

my games: RVL Games
07-18-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlgames View Post
Lol.. yes :|

I wanted at 1st to make something inspired by that book/movie. unfortunately the lack of resources pushed me to this simple HO classic game..
Oic,cheers then..

I was just saying something that popped out of my head when I saw the title..Didn't really mean anything about it..

Edit:Welcome to the forum also..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
07-20-2013, 07:50 AM
I just purchased this game because I love hidden object games and its been hard to find the classic version of the genre. The majority of the hidden object games out now have strayed away from the original formula and now have added mini games, match 3 games, etc and I'm not fund of those. From the screens posted, yours resembled what I was looking for, plus the file size wasn't huge like some of the others I've seen. Anyway, I haven't finished the game, but I have some pros and cons.

Pros:
Crisp graphics
Small file size
Good price for that genre of game compared to $2.99-$6.99
I like the challenge with the counter. It speeds up the pace, which (depending on the individual) could be good or bad.
Objects are accurately portrayed and the touch of the screen was pretty accurate with the exception of a few of the puzzles. Because of that I lost a few points, but no biggie.

Cons:
Too many spelling mistakes within the story and the puzzles themselves.
Story is hard to follow and not that interesting (some of that has to do with the misspelling)
Maybe think about some dialogue in between some of the puzzles, not just the different chapters. It becomes monotonous after a few puzzles
Some of the object names were jumbled together, which slowed down your finish time. Because of that, i was awarded 2 ribbons instead of 3.
Due to some of the over sites, price point may upset some of the buyers.( I know, it sounds like I'm contradicting my original point up top about the price point)

The game is still entertaining, but is marred by the over sites like misspelling and some of the other things mentioned above. I'm still going to finish because it has lots of potential. I hope this helps. I'm not trying to bash your effort. I can tell some care went into the making of the game