Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-17-2013, 08:08 AM

Default Bounty Hunter of Magic Cards

Old 07-17-2013, 08:27 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

LOL @ title. And the engrish. I am never strict when it comes to the engrish in games, but this is terribad.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:31 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

This was brutal to read. And middle earth? Really?
Old 11-22-2013, 04:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Yeah the translations are pretty bad and the UI could use some help (some overlapping windows), but the game itself is pretty decent. Sort of like those tower card battle games in which players take turns playing one card to try to reduce his opponent's tower's health. But it has a bit more depth - there's equipment, one use items, and some cards that produce combos. Art's decent too.

There's also three different classes to choose from, though I'm not sure how that affects the game - possibly different cards. You can change classes (costs in game currency) though, so unless you completely switch decks and start over (you earn cards as you play the campaign), not sure how significant changing would be as I can't imagine it would just change your current deck.

Unfortunately there's no one playing multiplayer, except one guy that invited me over and over when I first started the game (and he's ALWAYS there lol - maybe he's the dev)- it defaults to allowing direct invites when you're logged in, even if you're not in the multiplayer arena, which is not really ok IMO. Fortunately there's an option to disable invites - at least I think that's what it does. The option says "accept invite", though I'm assuming it means "allow invite".

Anyway I'm having fun with it so far, despite the need for bits of polish here and there.