App description: "High-impact 3D graphics that make us go... wow, wow, wow" - Appoday

The year is 2084 and the galaxy is in chaos. Humanity has discovered alien technology allowing space travel between the planets, opening up the universe for exploration and conquest.

Forces around the solar system battle for supremacy, but one leader must rise up to unite the galaxy against all intergalactic invaders. Welcome to the ultimate sci-fi adventure, Rivals at War: 2084.

TRAIN an elite team of space marines. EQUIP these soldiers with weapons, helmets and armor for epic battles. ATTACK rival teams from around the solar system. CONQUER the galaxy, one planet at a time. FIGHT for victory and rule the universe!

* Star Map Story Mode - plot your conquest of the galaxy across 75 different planets.
* Rivals Mode - challenge your Facebook friends and go to war in head-to-head combat
* Daily Campaigns crush the competition across three different skill levels to win rewards and prizes
* Strategy and tactics - select powerful tactic cards to influence each battle and overcome your opponents
* Player Achievements progress through the game by completing over 45 special achievements
* Game Center Leaderboards - command your team to the top of the leaderboards for galactic domination

By downloading this app you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of Hothead's Terms of Use (www.hotheadgames.com/termsofuse) and are subject to Hothead's Privacy Policy (www.hotheadgames.com/privacy-policy).
07-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Why is this not popular :\

07-21-2013, 12:26 AM
My god. This looks awesome. Downloading now.
07-21-2013, 10:09 AM
This game is pretty fun. IAP's are there, but are almost not needed. Except for the energy >_> There are many ways to get gold and premium currency by participating in Campaigns. There are campaigns for different levels, and you can win prizes depending on your rating and score. It's basically watch your team fight and gain money while getting new cards to equip them with. Well for the price of free it's pretty good. You can do missions and earn extra gold and packs that include weapons, new soldiers, armor and etc.

One thing that does worry me are the perks you can equip in battle :/ they give you edge, but they may give you too much.
07-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Rivals at War: 2084 Trailer (iOS)

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
07-21-2013, 02:03 PM
this looks okey. will give it a test
07-21-2013, 03:50 PM
In a few hours I have a pretty good team. All games are multiplayer-ish, so you'll need an internet connection. The armor looks pretty awesome on my team members. Tapjoy offers help immensely in getting packs. Videos are there and recharge quite often allowing you to buy silver early game. I don't think I've ever bought a bronze pack just yet.

This is my team:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (298.5 KB, 2 views)
07-31-2013, 01:25 PM
Is this turn based ?? How's it work???
07-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordyokomoto View Post
Is this turn based ?? How's it work???
You have no direct control over the battles whatsoever.

Maybe if you could at least set up some sort of battle command or placement like in Gratuitous Space Battles, this game would be a lot more interesting.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
07-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Seen this in do well in the UK App Store since last week