★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Long awaited zombie sniper game has finally arrived!

The fatal lab accident occurred in a research laboratory where a scientist was working with genetically modified viruses - the experimentation on humans has been catastrophic. The "Zombie Virus" has now infected hundreds of people and has spread rapidly throughout the city's homeless population. You're our last hope! Shoot all the zombies quickly and make sure they don't overrun the city!

"The Deadshot" features:

Realistic gameplay mechanics of sniper genre games, adapted for a mobile
platform.

Moving enemies and different bullet velocities give players a real challenge, with extra rewards for clean headshots and zombie killing sprees.

Your mission is to kill as many zombies as you can in each round and to prevent them from entering the safe zone.

Reach higher levels to encounter new types of zombies, and improve on your previous high scores!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Remember to rate this App after each update! Your enthusiasm is what keeps the update coming!

If you get any ideas or need help, please contact us: support@blackbulletgames.com and get reply within 24 hours.
07-21-2013, 02:44 PM
3D graphics likes in real games!!!
07-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyft View Post
3D graphics likes in real games!!!
Ummm...I think that's the entire point of all the captions (or whatever) in the screenshots. >_> Sarcasm, much?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Ummm...I think that's the entire point of all the captions (or whatever) in the screenshots. >_> Sarcasm, much?
Lol I know...but for some reason that one made me giggle probably we more than I shoUld have
09-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Errily fun
09-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyft View Post
Lol I know...but for some reason that one made me giggle probably we more than I shoUld have
Yeah, or the "Zombies like in real life"....WTH Lol